What do you think about this story about Alec Baldwin not pulling the trigger on his prop gun?

I just watched a bit of the news and I think the story that Alec Baldwin is giving is complete horse manure. I’m sure it was an accident as the gun wasn’t even supposed to have live ammunition, but to claim that he didn’t pull the trigger just sounds like a complete lie to me.
A gun just doesn’t go off on it’s own. For anybody that doesn’t know this story, here is a link:

2 Likes

Guns don’t go off without triggers being pulled. It isn’t like the days of yore when guns were new and touchy. Plus, wasn’t it aimed?

2 Likes

I think:

Nice try, PR firm.

2 Likes

Yeah, I would certainly think there would be no other conclusion that he aimed it at his cinematographer and pulled the trigger.

Him saying otherwise just makes me think he thinks people are stupid enough to believe anything.

1 Like

It’s bogus
He’s just trying to avoid further law suits against his negligence.

Why now?
Why didn’t he mention this the day after the incident?

It all smells very fishy to me.

1 Like

It was an accident. I’m sure he is experiencing pain guilt grief and trauma from the experience.

Not following the story but no one wants to accept blame. They should just look at what happened and place stricter safety precautions Onset.

Feel bad. This injury and death happens and goes under the radar

1 Like

I agree that it was an accident and he may be experiencing grief and trauma, but his claim that he didn’t pull the trigger makes me think very lowly of him. He is just trying to weasel his way out of lawsuits, because the script did not call for him to fire the gun. He should accept responsibility for what he did do.

2 Likes

Oh I thought it did but it was meant to be unloaded

1 Like

Yeah I agree. A lawyer probably advised him to say it.

2 Likes

We don’t know for sure that it was an accident…

1 Like

R.I.P to the woman that died.

2 Likes

When you take one of these great actors to court, they’ll be acting in what you get from them. Don’t ya think? He is preparing his defense in court.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.