What do you think about the concept of "Normies" a poll

My thoughts were the term normies might be offensive to some. I didn’t respond to the poll because I don’t understand some of the choices.

1 Like

I have no idea what the hell you’re trying to say.

1 Like

From what im understand on what a “normie” is. Normies becomes the popular social media. They become what other people like. So that could be a personality disorder. Well it depends. It depends on how he enjoys it and do his part in life on it…

If it caches your drift…

I dunno, I think the term serves a purpose at times when we’re trying to differentiate the SZ/etc. population from the rest.

But yea, the term “normie” sounds like something Cher from Clueless made up :sweat_smile:.

Wouldn’t use it in day to day conversation.

2 Likes

There are plenty of non normies who are neurotypical.

2 Likes

You’re posting garbage.

If they have non typical brain function then they are neurodiverse. See how this works?

You don’t know what the word normie means.

For me a normie is someone without a severe mental illness like schizophrenia or bipolar

I know you have a reputation for “telling it like it is” but you sometimes lack tact and can appear condescending in your word choices.

2 Likes

I think this thread has served it’s purpose.

My crystal ball :crystal_ball: predicts major conflict in the near future as the bickering has already started. I see no reason not to close.

What do you think @discobot ? Is this thread headed towards the dumps?

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Ask again later

Close enough for me.

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.