What do you see in this picture?

I see someone giving me the middle finger. LOL

6 Likes

Weird. I think I can see it too @anon97859349.

6 Likes

@eighteyedspy23 Yes it is a sign from the heavens. F U? LOL I hypothesize that is Jerry Garcia’s index finger. He was missing his right middle finger but I am probably tripping. LOL

2 Likes

@eighteyedspy23 I see it tooo… LoLz it funny

2 Likes

I see it too…

2 Likes

I also see Hilary Clinton in a bra, cussing out Bill.

2 Likes

I had to highlight it sorry :slight_smile:

fbfaed8e4ddd9e0903891f1c068abca3e0b1ffb3_1_375x500

3 Likes

I see an alligator or a crocodile in the clouds.

2 Likes

I see the finger. I also see a face just below it.

2 Likes

I also think I see a ■■■■■ and two faces looking at each other in the top right corner.

1 Like

Lost control when I panicked at the acid test.

3 Likes

This is super weird. When I looked at the picture, I saw a huge middle finger in the top right corner, with a curled fourth finger in the very top right of the photo. The index finger is somewhat blurry, but the thumb is quite pronounced, positioned above the larger tree to the right.
When I looked at what had been circled, I saw what you saw. But if you wouldn’t have circled it, I would have assumed that the larger, extended palm with an slightly extended middle finger and the finger to the right more curled, with the fat thumb on the left, was what you were referring to when you said it looked like a middle finger response.
I have no idea what the hell any of this is supposed to mean.

1 Like

Is it possible that Jerry is just pointing to something out of the frame and God is flipping the bird to whatever Jerry is pointing to?

2 Likes

Maybe they can see Ken Kesey outside of the frame?

LOL as long as they are not flipping me off, I guess I am ok. On a more boring note, the bird may be instead a shhhh sign.

1 Like

I am glad that I am not the only person tripping out here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t see it all I see is a duck face.fbfaed8e4ddd9e0903891f1c068abca3e0b1ffb3_1_375x500

2 Likes

I don’t see anything, I guess something is wrong with my eyes, I need to buy a new reading glass.

2 Likes

@justann You are more sane than me. You are not tripping out on clouds. LOL

3 Likes

I see a dragon and a skull

2 Likes