What do you like most and least about yourself?

I have a great capacity to love and empathize, but I’ve become materialistic and hate that about myself. What are your most and least favorite things about yourself?

3 Likes

My favorite is how strong and determined/stubborn I am. My last favorite is how my brain is mush and I can’t argue my points effectively.

2 Likes

That’s funny- when asked in interviews what my weakest point is, I always say I’m stubborn but prefer to think of it as determined. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Most. My eyes. I try to be kind. I try to be a good mom to my kiddos.

Least. Lack of motivation. Forgetful. And my big old fat body.

2 Likes

I hate that I’m so damn handsome, charming and lovable. I have women throwing themselves at me all day while I vacuum rugs and empty wastebaskets. I have to fight them off with a stick. It’s embarrassing. I have to constantly tell them , “Please, show some self-control, there’s only one of me but I’ll get to all of you, just be patient.”

I dress well, too.

6 Likes

Most: my high motivation to learn new things everyday.

Least: a fragile brain.

2 Likes

most: my strength of mind/will

least: my timidness and feeling “damaged”

2 Likes

I’m better than this
I’m worse than this

Most:

1. I’m an animal lover
  2. I’m an explorer
  3. I’m a passionate music listener
  4. I no longer raid people’s drawers for underwear

Least:

1. Skunk is not attractive
  2. Skunk is not a people person
  3. Skunk does not understand NASCAR
  4. Skunk is rather aimless
4 Likes

Most - 75 years old and still wanting to learn.
Least - fearful

4 Likes

Things I like most:
the spontaneous side that loves being around friends, appreciating life, and always wants food
My determination to reach my goals and work hard to achieve my dreams and get my ■■■■ together
I’m very lucky
Thing I like the least:
I’m getting older
I loose energy easily and can be lazy
I have too much pride
My empathy isn’t great

4 Likes

Like most: persistent, stubborn
Like least: gullible when stressed

1 Like

My favorite thing about myself is my love of God. My least favorite thing about myself is my love of sweets.

2 Likes

Favourite:uuummmm hopefully I have empathy n I know I have lots of love to give.

Least favourite: I can be a pushover or used to be one anyway.
I think I’m a coward and my voice is not strong and I don’t speak up often .

2 Likes

Like most: I love my curiosity and eagerness to learn new things, determination to keep trying to better myself.

Dislike most: my body, ever since i started on the medication i’ve put on weight. I really hate the way i look.

2 Likes

I like my appreciation for anything creative.

I hate how bad my social skills have gotten.

2 Likes

My most favorite thing about myself is that I’m a generous and empathetic person and my least favorite is the problems I have to socialize.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.