What do you like doing ?|

what do you like doing ? for me its nothing, video games seems boring, i need a new game, but then it will be boring too, becouse video games are hard

4 Likes

I like to observe people and become a thinker.

Not all video games are bad, but most are violent. My advice is choose wholesome entertainment.

5 Likes

I want to be a sporrtsman , be good in sports

2 Likes

You need to train your body stamina in order to be good in sports. Go for it, it has certain benefits to you.

2 Likes

I like going balls out, getting hammered, till I black out and then suffer from sever paranoia for the following 3 days.

2 Likes

I like listening to music, including going to concerts. I love music, couldn’t live without it.

2 Likes

i like daydreaming

1 Like

I play a game where I’ve written autohotkey programs to play it for me. So basically I sit back and watch the programs play. Lots of fun

1 Like

Sleeping. 15151515

2 Likes

I like orchestrating delivery service, so USPS, UPS, and FedEx all arrive at my house at the same time.

I know logistics (take that, UPS).

2 Likes

I like meditating, reading, praying, eating, playing piano, talking on the phone, visiting, petting my cat, drinking coffee, tea or water, listening to music, getting on my computer, sleeping, finishing yoga, taking my Spanish course on my smartphone, getting my hair done, making money.

3 Likes

i like doing that too.

1 Like

Learning how to simplify my life.

hey,

I’m soon to be 47 and I play competitive cricket!

I’m an opening bat and I take on your quickest and best bowlers and although my eyes and reflexes are gone I do allright. Bruises help that out no way but your never seeing that!

It’s good. It’s a sport and I compete against normals one on one! I do well and have a lot of respect around the cricket club. I help out our groundsman and know how to prepare a great turf pitch and it’s all good.

As a schizophrenic I love that I can compete with folks on an even keel… even though I may not be on an even keel!

Rogueone.

3 Likes

I like to listen to music. I watch sports. I watch news. I like political news stories. I read a news magazine. I use Twitter and Facebook to keep up on things.

2 Likes

What or who?..

1 Like

i like listening to bad music and watching really good shows and movies

2 Likes

Check out sicario with benicio del toro . He’s so bad ass and the movie has super high reviews. One of my recent favs

2 Likes

No, actually it is a joke, but I think that, I developed in sufficient manner so I can rest whole life in sleeping. (joking)

3 Likes

to be honest i dont even enjoy art or piano anymore… i just read comics or psychology stuff on the internet…

1 Like