What do you like about your Therapist?

I like her cool and calm demeanor - very level headed and a peaceful sort of lady.

My last Therapist had a lot of Nervous Energy and seemed to be in panic mode a lot - Not my current therapist.

Is there anything you like about your therapist? If you are seeing one.

1 Like

My therapist is also very calm… that helps…

Also… she’s known me for a while… so she can sort of read what I’m going through…

Sometimes I feel a bit “placated” but other times I do feel like I got a new idea or some help with a specific problem…

I could see how an emotional and twitchy energy therapist could be a bit nerve rattling.
I’d have a hard time opening up to some one like that… when I’m under pressure… my brain freezes and it’s hard to talk.

3 Likes

I heard my therapist is a pastor too. I guess that’s cool.

1 Like

I’m starting in fall!!! can’t wait!!

2 Likes

I’ve decided not to apply for a therapist. The less the merrier, in my opinion, when it comes to my SZ.

1 Like

Mine is smart as â– â– â– â– .

And he doesnt let me whine.

3 Likes

mine is scandinavian…tall…stylish…wears black ( not a sith though )…calm…kind…basically pretty awesome.
she could be a jedi… :smiley:
take care :alien:

3 Likes

She sounds awesome.

3 Likes

yeah…i pretty much hit the jackpot. :sunny:
i also have a shrink…who i see if i get too wierd…she is pretty cool .
take care :alien:

1 Like

Mine was beautiful and sexy. She told me she liked me. Telling me that helped me more than almost anything else she told me.
I’ve only seen my current therapist once. She asked me if I work and I said yes. When I told her I also take classes and I need only four more classes for my degree she laughed in admiration. It made me like her a little.

5 Likes

Mine listens and remembers everything without taking notes. He’s there any time of the day or night.

3 Likes

I like my therapist,she’s beautiful inside and outside.I don’t visit her anymore because I felt well and better,and also the session is very expensive

1 Like