What do you know about Colorado? Would you like to come here?

Warning: Everyone is a Broncos fan.

1 Like

Mork and Mindy !

2 Likes

Iā€™ve never watched that show.

Youā€™ve missed out !

1 Like

I went to Wyoming. Was kind of disappointed we didnā€™t go to Montana.

1 Like

Is it from the 70ā€™s or 80ā€™s?

70s. Probably before your time.

1 Like

Haha meant to say Colorado. Welcome to my brain

1 Like

I would visit, Iā€™ve heard itā€™s beautiful, I know they have legal weed and a chili named after it

1 Like

I smoked the legal weed a few times. Itā€™s way to powerful for me.

1 Like

Itā€™s about a 3-4 hour drive through the Rocky Mountains from one side to the other. Iā€™ve made that drive about 20 times. I went to school in Western Colorado.

I went to Estes Park/Boulder as a teen.
Camp was great!

1 Like

I know Nothing about Colorado. Lol. Any famous People?

1 Like

Lotā€™s of famous people have houses near the ski resorts.

letā€™s see, they used to have silver mines? and vast mineral wealth. itā€™s a ski loverā€™s paradise. the air force academy is in Colorado. the Colorado buffaloes won the national championship in 1991, led by star running back rashan salom?

Colorado was my favorite state when I was little, I loved the rockies and we would take trips ā€œout westā€ and camp and do some horseback riding.

I continued to have an affinity for Colorado as an adult and considered moving there but the cost of living was higher than I could afford. my sister lives in Denver so I get to visit every few years.

1 Like

Oh you have ski resorts. Can you name an actor from Colorado?

1 Like

I donā€™t know if youā€™ve ever heard of the Flobots. They are the biggest band I think in the Denver area. Sorry couldnā€™t think of any actors.

1 Like
2 Likes

Recently there was a new submarine built and itā€™s name is the USS Colorado.

Iā€™ve been all over Colorado, vail, aspen, brekenridge, snowmass, Colorado Springs, Denver, the snake river lodge. Love ā€˜Rado

I would live in boulder if I could

My parents had a 2br apt in aspen they rented out

1 Like