What do you know about Colorado? Would you like to come here?

Warning: Everyone is a Broncos fan.

1 Like

Mork and Mindy !

2 Likes

I’ve never watched that show.

You’ve missed out !

1 Like

I went to Wyoming. Was kind of disappointed we didn’t go to Montana.

1 Like

Is it from the 70’s or 80’s?

70s. Probably before your time.

1 Like

Haha meant to say Colorado. Welcome to my brain

1 Like

I would visit, I’ve heard it’s beautiful, I know they have legal weed and a chili named after it

1 Like

I smoked the legal weed a few times. It’s way to powerful for me.

1 Like

It’s about a 3-4 hour drive through the Rocky Mountains from one side to the other. I’ve made that drive about 20 times. I went to school in Western Colorado.

I went to Estes Park/Boulder as a teen.
Camp was great!

1 Like

I know Nothing about Colorado. Lol. Any famous People?

1 Like

Lot’s of famous people have houses near the ski resorts.

let’s see, they used to have silver mines? and vast mineral wealth. it’s a ski lover’s paradise. the air force academy is in Colorado. the Colorado buffaloes won the national championship in 1991, led by star running back rashan salom?

Colorado was my favorite state when I was little, I loved the rockies and we would take trips “out west” and camp and do some horseback riding.

I continued to have an affinity for Colorado as an adult and considered moving there but the cost of living was higher than I could afford. my sister lives in Denver so I get to visit every few years.

1 Like

Oh you have ski resorts. Can you name an actor from Colorado?

1 Like

I don’t know if you’ve ever heard of the Flobots. They are the biggest band I think in the Denver area. Sorry couldn’t think of any actors.

1 Like
2 Likes

Recently there was a new submarine built and it’s name is the USS Colorado.

I’ve been all over Colorado, vail, aspen, brekenridge, snowmass, Colorado Springs, Denver, the snake river lodge. Love ‘Rado

I would live in boulder if I could

My parents had a 2br apt in aspen they rented out

1 Like