What do you guys usually do for swollen hair?

What’s your go-to remedy? It’s really swelling up and turning red. it’s dry and cracking and itches. Combing it hurts so bad it’s like torture; it’s really sensitive.

1 Like

Pour 8 cups of boiling oil over your head and make sure your eyes are open

4 Likes

I use Dove shampoo for dry scalp…

if anything is swelling up and turning red that means infection. I would go to a doctor. Your hair follicles? I don’t even know what would cause that. Probably a virus. 5 years ago I got a virus on my scalp and it triggered excoriation disorder which I’m still recovering from today. See a doctor.

3 Likes

It’s not like I criticized the Catholic church during Medieval times.

3 Likes

If it is a scalp infection, the antibiotics you are on for your tooth will probably clear it up…but I’m just guessing.

1 Like

Geeez, what to I have to do to not be taken seriously, lol?

2 Likes

I find sarcasm doesn’t always go over well around these parts. Most of us take things literally.

I’ve been misunderstood on more than one occasion on this forum…when I wasn’t being serious and only teasing.

5 Likes

I’ve got to go with @Nomad on this one. Eight cups of boiling oil, just a sprinkle of parsley and a kiss of Parmesan cheese

:+1:

5 Likes

Definitely want to hang a clove of garlic around your neck and bathe in mayonaise.

5 Likes

You should get a furminator and consider changing your kibble.

2 Likes

Do 10 somersaults over a line of salt, then hop on one foot for an hour while shouting “serenity now!!” Boom cured forever you’re welcome.

3 Likes

Should I dance around the Festivus pole?

2 Likes

It couldn’t hurt. But I find wearing your underwear on the outside of your pants much more effective

I hate sarcasm with a passion

I knew you were joking, hair doesn’t swell lol

1 Like

You need to make 4 pancakes, 3 sausages, 2 eggs Sunnyside up. I’ll eat them.

Then
Change headlight fluid on your car lights.

And Presto your hair will be immaculate

4 Likes

Was that sarcastic? :smiley::smiley::smiley:

3 Likes

What the hell kind of advice is that? You should change your TURN SIGNAL FLUID, not your headlight fluid. Sheesh.

4 Likes

The auto store was out of both of them anyways. But I picked up a rumble seat for the back of my car while I was there.

2 Likes