What do you guys think those voices are?

Mine are the neighbors. They are alien vampires from the future who came back to monitor me in the hopes they could prevent me from doing something very bad (not sure that part is right, but that is what the mom told the kid who asked why do we have to be here.

1 Like

I think they are what you expect other people to say if they heard what you just thought. When you are dreaming if you ask someone a question they come up with an answer. Somewhere stored in your brain are answers for everything you would say.

1 Like

a broken radio. dodgy frenqance wave line

Actually, I haven’t. Your profile link goes to a video, which looks like a Powerpoint containing overly large blobs of text. If you have an actual paper broken down into paragraphs, I’d be interested, but I don’t do Powerpoint on Youtube. Doesn’t jive with how my inputs work.

10-96

Also until science develops a better understanding of the brain asking Where the voices come from is like asking What is the meaning of life. Both are important questions to ask and ponder but are ultimately decided by the one asking the question.

1 Like

Sorry i have it available on the forum too. Its “What is schizophrenia?” What is schizophrenia?

my voices are either super natural, or just humans with some sort of technological device
or a mix of both.

1 Like

Honestly I have no idea what they could be, some people’s ideas sound quite farfetched but who am I to say that really. I don’t understand my voices and when I do they feel demonic and I’m so scared. I don’t know anyone my age having schizophrenia so the voices are intimidating, my doc says this is normal and that everything is okay but the voices are from inside of me so doesn’t that mean they are part of me, they am me? So wouldn’t I rather trust the voices then someone else. I’m just so confused.

1 Like

A few:
-independent personality occupied a small portion of mind
-suppressed emotion / our conscience is talking
-supernatural cause
-random thoughts get past and intrude to our attention

I used to think it was the voices of everyone in my entire city… I had developed sonic hearing.

Now, I’ve been reading and the books say it’s parts of my brain misfiring.

I have the feeling that it’s just parts of my head circus sort of pinging around. Deepest fears coming to light, other ponderings and interactions with people imprinting on my head and replaying.

Somedays… I’m doing pretty good with just ignoring them. Other days… it gets so distracting.

1 Like

Who read my paper before replying?

if it was the one in the unusual beliefs section, i have to say it sounded very delusional. i know my voices are just personalities as they change topic due to triggers. no triggers and they get stuck on the same old ■■■■. hence the reason i don’t watch tv anymore. i am not telepathic in the slightest and neither are my voices. if they were clairvoyant in any way then most of the disasterous stuff that has happened to them would have been seen and avoided but it wasn’t so i know they don’t have psychic abilities. you’d hardly let your own child die would you, if you could avoid it. as for my mel gibson voice, if he was psychic then he would’ve seen the dui and the oksana tapes coming and avoided them. nah…i’m not telepathic and neither are they, and i’m certainly not telepathic with the dead. nobody is. if they were then people like john edward could give you ful names, dates of birth, addresses etcetera but nobody i’ve seen seems to b able to do that. belive it if you want but i think you’re just delusional. just my opinion. no offense intended xxx

2 Likes

I met someone who outdone Single White Female - Lady I met introduced me to her sex abuser immediately, tried to scare me bad about him, claimed she drove other friends nuts to keep her abuser busy (save herself from him) and let him start in stalking me/vandalisms/burglary when she gave him my keys…I freaked, went into psych doctor for insomnia, they got me in trouble at work, nervous breakdown due to horrible care, asked to quit job, then voices started on at my birthday party. It was her abuser asking to come over for sum luving… I filed for SSDI when I couldn’t handle working due to constant voices/music all night…10 years ago. Local cops let this woman pull this locally for 30 years, harming some of the women badly and tortured for 30 years so far…Local courts pass this bunch through like airline frequent flyers while plaintiff is refused service even by discount legal services…DA does nothing. Cops won’t enforce restraining orders anyway…Victim gets to watch some of the other victims leaving…These now do gang stalking/cause stalking/thought broadcasting or they have given into pressure to vandalize possessions of new victims.

Voices: I hear Single White Female’s family males a lot through the voices. They are wealthy, came into a great business through fraud and now do not work. They retired to bothering me or just work alibi jobs with family and keep running around bothering the other victims. I have two males talking on 12am - 12 pm shift and another two males working 12 pm to 12 am. A lady voice talks sometimes but gets upset too much by the company of the wrong people present …I used to hear poor lady a lot but it got too hard for her and I asked to only hear the males talk, the guys are calmer. The folks talking (my monitors) are former victims of same group. They have offered me a job several times…

Former local victims now do gang stalking/cause stalking/thought broadcasting or they have given into pressure to vandalize possessions of new victims. Google term, you need to know this. The mental care calls these terms delusional meaning they will refuse to assist victims, causing confused patients to go insane. This is policy…If you ever show any anger with your mental care staff, you will be arrested on warrant for forced mental treatment at your own expense for months possibly even if acting okay. Homelessness can happen and job less is normal if you get an ‘attitude adjustment vacation’. Change doctors if you don’t agree with your care but therapy won’t discuss anything either. Some churches are teaching their parishioners to follow the orders from the voices claiming they follow ‘Jesus’…these are non-denomination churches and pentacostals so you know which church is cranking out crazies. Some who were mistreated in these churches will be stalked and even hunted down by these nuts in their communities and work if you protest the adults bullying other parishioners, just leave quietly. I would refuse to behave in this manner because these folks are forced to do more than stalk someone to verbally harass a stranger about something private…these get forced into vandalisms, burglaries, ruining work for customers and scheming to get coworkers in trouble and these usually cannot hold down a job long or support self.

I believe that it’s your brain mixing up your emotional signals with your auditory ones, almost like a form of synesthesia. So instead of just feeling a certain way, you may hear angry voices or upset voices. Like if you’re depressed you’ll hear voices telling you to kill yourself or if someone is causing you stress the voices might tell you to kill them.

Basically my opinion is you have to decipher what they’re REALLY trying to tell you (since the mind speaks in metaphors, we know this from dreams), acknowledge their deeper meanings and be in touch and aware of your emotions and you should be able to peacefully coexist with your voices.

My voices are all telepathic and not audible so I haven’t really been able to put it to practice. (Maybe that’s not a real excuse, hehe)

1 Like

My voices were never audible either. It was weird though I could distinguish the tone of voice and yet couldn’t literally hear them as if with my ears. Sometimes I think maybe I shouldn’t even call them voices at all really as they weren’t auditory at all. It was more like how you can almost hear yourself think in your head and it sounds like you but it doesn’t literally make a sound if that makes sense.

1 Like

ok they are fragments of the imagination running in random quantum physics

Fragments of someone else’s imagination plus yours is what you dream of

Ha it’s turtles all the way down…

An apple has an inside and an outside. So does reality.

Life exists on both sides. On the outside, you are out of sight and out of view from those on the inside. Thus you can torment those on the inside as much as you want, all due to the outcome having bin regarded by others as nothing but a sick persons delusions and hallucinations. In other words, the rest of the population gave the two thumbs up for the twisted bullies on the outside to torment the 1 % on the inside, and also to keep it at about 1 % such that major global concern and a proper complete analysis will never ever occur.

In turn, the medical community says that people are absolutely without a shadow of doubt experiencing delusions and hallucinations. They are absolutely certain that a mental illness titled as Schizophrenia truly exists. Yet they also say that they don’t fully understand Schizophrenia.

Thus they are claiming that the absolute certainty of schizophrenia can reside within the incomplete certainty of schizophrenia. In other words they are convinced that the greater can fit within the lessor.

They are convinced that to reach absolute complete certainty, all that is required is incompleteness.

1 Like

I know most of mine have been angles and demons…

has anyone ever looked at these ‘hearing voices’ groups?

http://hvna.net.au/hv-approach/

“Such research has demonstrated that hearing voices is a natural variation of human experience. Current research (Beavan, Read, & Cartright, 2006) supports early studies that have found that hearing voices is a relatively common human experience that needs to be accepted and supported (Tien, 1991; Romme, & Escher, 1993; Romme, & Escher, 1996; Millham, and Easton, 1998; Beavan, Read, & Cartright, 2006; Watkins, 2008; McCarthy-Jones, 2012).”

1 Like