What do you guys eat everyday

I used to count calories. I was really restricting as much as I could. And got down to 115. But now I’m not so hard on myself and just a boat load of vegetables. I think some of it is sz and some of it is I’m older now and don’t care as much. I weigh 130 and would love to be 120. But I got a feeling that ship sailed 2 years ago lol :joy:

1 Like

Yes. They’re hard to manage, but I do alright. Exercising is the hardest thing. Even going grocery shopping is like running a marathon. So I have to be very careful not to pass out. But I’m getting better at it.

1 Like

I used to weigh 160lbs then when I got sz I weighed 120lbs because I wouldn’t eat I looked like all bones at 5,5 and a half now I’m 130 lbs .and feel better you never know u can probably still lose the weight but I know aps make it harder to lose weight I hear.

LOL I have a ****** diet, I usually eat at around noon or after, usually when I’m hungry. What I eat is usually fast food lol but thats about it for the whole day, sometimes I eat in the evening but pretty small depending on how my stomach feels. Like I said I have a horrible diet

1 Like

That’s okay never to late to change eating habits . I’m scared of diabetes my brother has it and he looks skinny almost sick.

1 Like

I eat something different everyday. I’m one of those people who can’t eat the same thing daily. Even when I go to a restaurant I order different things each time. I want to try everything before I die.

1 Like

Oh yes, same here I’m terrified of diabetes. You’re right it’s never to late.

1 Like

I have been losing weight since starting Zyprexa in mid-March. I eat a lot of Morningstar Farms black bean burgers, as well as peanut butter sandwiches, Amy’s frozen meals, Tyson chicken breast, 140 calorie granola bars, Clif Bars, and measured amounts of pasta with sauce. For breakfast I eat KIND breakfast biscuits, Belvita breakfast biscuits, or Quaker instant oatmeal.

I eat approximately 200-250 calories at breakfast and 500-550 calories each for lunch and dinner. My calories for the day are 1200-1400.

I admit I don’t eat nearly enough fruits or vegetables, but my nutrition is working to lose weight, so I don’t change it! lol I am down 24 pounds so far.

6 Likes

Everything in moderation I guess haha

2 Likes

Wow! That is soooo encouraging. I’m on seroquel 700mg a day. I have to be honest I feel better at 130. It’s just my old vain self wanting to be 120 again. Thank you for that perspective on feeling good because that’s more important to me now than 2 years ago

2 Likes

Lost alot of the weight I put on the first time at a ward. Got 5 kg left to 75 kg. Lost the weight thanks to the smartphone app Lifesum.
My tip is eat less sugar and avoid drinks with it. Sparkling water is nice if u´re after the carbonated experience.

1 Like

That sounds good @Schztuna

Your breakfast, I love fruit. Especially nectarines and apples!! Talk about YUM. Do you like McIntosh apples??

Lunch…also sounds health & good

Dinner—ditto to that last statement.

2 Likes

McIntosh are delicious @Jonnybegood-- I’ll usually either get those or the Gala or Pink Lady apples… They have a nice crunch to them.

Are you still cooking those meals with your friend (I forget which company it was)? What’s your usual lunch and dinner like?

2 Likes

Homechef yeah I made this the other day

My eating schedule is messed in general, not consistent at all. I try to eat many small portions throughout the day. Some days it works somedays I may eat too much. Some too little. Well losing weight since I cut out sugar. Feeling good too :slight_smile:

I eat tons of McIntosh apples. My friend says the amount I eat is bad for me. W.e.

3 Likes

Good dinner right there :slightly_smiling_face:

Congrats on cutting sugar out by the way, that’s super healthy of you.

Some people say having 5-6 small meals throughout the day is the way to go, so maybe that’s just what your body responds well to.

3 Likes

Oats for breakfast
Pasta or noodles with kale and broccoli for lunch (sometimes brown rice with lentils or chickpeas or veggie soup)
Coffee twice a day
Bread/sweet potato
Weetbix cereal for night snack

2 Likes

I eat a cup of Cinnamon Life cereal with a cup of non fat milk with one tablespoon of white table sugar for breakfast every morning with decaf coffee, black.

For lunch, I usually have half a cup of Chobani strawberry greek nonfat yogurt mixed with half a cup of Chobani vanilla greek nonfat yogurt, and decaf coffee, black, and one soft, sugar cookie from Hyvee grocery.

For dinner, I’ll have, for example, either a Coffee/Almond/Cacao/Banana Smoothie, or a Three Bean and Velveeta Cheese Soup with a sugar cookie and decaf coffee, black.

For a snack, I’ll have a bunch of green seedless grapes or a handful of purple raisins.

It adds up to about 1250 to 1300 calories a day. I weigh 159.2 lbs. I’m female.

3 Likes

Cake is my nemesis! I freakin love sweets, but cake I could eat everyday. Obviously I don’t or I’d be as big as a house, but I bought a 3 layer buttercream frosting vanilla bean cake with layers of raspberry and lemon curd and I’ve almost eaten the entire thing. It will be gone by tomorrow and I haven’t shared it! Lol!

2 Likes

I have a sweet tea, an ice coffee with cream and sugar, a ramen, and then a protein and vegetable for dinner. I should probably cut back on the amount of sugar I drink, but without it I don’t really have enough energy to get my schoolwork done. I’m only a little overweight.

1 Like

my weight goes up and down. sometimes i’m hungry some not.