What do you do when you feel flat

Besides basking in the numb…i cant motivate to do much…

Nummbb… I dont feel like anything…ddamm meds…

I just sit still and watch TV. I guess that’s not very helpful. But when I feel really flat I can’t just snap out of it.

1 Like

Do you have any pets?? I spend time with my pets. Or play video games.

Im doing like treebear sitting still watching tv…i cant motivate to play games…flat is almost as bad as anxious…atleast im not pacing…

I go to bed early too. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

1 Like

I try to sleep when I feel flat. It’s an awful feeling. I hope it passes for you soon.

Also having people around me helps even though I don’t want to talk to them and won’t say or do anything it’s a comfort to have people around and not be left alone feeling flat. But only like my parents or a close friend, someone who understands why I won’t be fun to be around.

1 Like

Thats good advice…i feel like an old dog waiting by the door for his hume to get off work…i bet my kids bored…and i hate peppa pig…british brainwashing for kids lol…

1 Like

I listen to high energy music and go for a walk.

1 Like

Peppa pig can ■■■■ right off!! I hate that god damn pig…

2 Likes

You can shake it…one day ill be darth vader too…@shutterbug you are the father.what…

Finally, recognition.

2 Likes

How geographically is everything to the right of the house in a straight line…how come they let the bull rebuild the school roof…if he ■■■■■■ it up last two times…

Why are ducks still ducks but the ■■■■■■■ mammals all talk…racist british crap…

i do like the cheeky fox always hinting at eating grandpa pigs chickens…

1 Like

Oh if i wasnt medicated you woulda ■■■■■■ me up with that…awesome…

Apologies - was trying to cheer you up. :frowning:

1 Like

Aw doesnt work that way…

No that Worked and im medicated so it was funny lol…thanks…

Nope. I would probably have way too much fun with that.

1 Like

Oh im gonna edit thhe aboove post so i dont unleash a plague of frogs…frogs is better…

2 Likes