What do you do when you are

In love with someone who hates you.

For no real reason.

Well basically how do you get over it.

Regardless that they hate me.

:sob:

So i just want to focus on the fact that I need to get over it but maybe I will be in love for my whole life :sob:!?!?!?!

1 Like

Maybe it’s just lust. Omg I must be so baaad

1 Like

Don’t Worry Someone Will Respond.

You Said The Word. . .

It’s That Easy.

Hope, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Eternal Peace!.

Thank god I’m craving the attention and love of the forum.

1 Like

I don’t understand love too well. My only relationship I just ended up stopping seeing the person, as I got super stressed with the emotional behaviour and public displays of affection.

I was super uncomfortable, and did not feel I could reciprocate - which my conclusion was that it was unfair on the other person who was completely infatuated with me.

It was very confusing, as I had never been in that situation before, and I found it very hard to cope with

Think my only contribution to this would be to say that the other person may not hate you, but just be an emotionless robot like I am

2 Likes

Love is only for the lucky

3 Likes

Hm. Just sounds like you had different ideas of what you liked so you clashed. But yes this person definitely hates me it’s so obvious

I thought I was in love with my ex wife when we first met.
I think that I just felt sorry for her.

I cared for her in the beginning before she caused me so much pain.

3 Likes

They say that when someone hates you it’s because they want you

I want to be lucky one day. With a person who will make me see I’m lusting over nothing worth lusting over (so much hate)

1 Like

You should just make your feelings known to this person

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that Wave. It is for the best that it is over then.

2 Likes

I did let them know now they hate me.

1 Like

I am sorry to hear that :frowning: hate is not nice, so you probably dodged a bullet to be fair on this

You don’t need people like that in your life

1 Like

I wish.
Unfortunately it turned out that I did not feel I could even act on it, only say it. :frowning:

Yea I know I really don’t. Need it in my life.

But I still lust after them. How to stop?

How is it that I can still like someone (sort of) eventhough they hate me!!!

1 Like

That’s about where I am with my ex. We parted ways back in the early 1990’s, and I was in a lot of pain over it too.

3 Likes

Why does he hate u?

I’m also in pain at the turn of events. Trying to get over them now but don’t know how. Dam u good looking people with some magic beneath their sleeves. Idk how to deal with this. I’m STUCK. might aswell enjoy it.

1 Like