What do you do whats creative?

i love creativity… i am making plans in a creative way

2 Likes

i like to draw. recently within past month or so i tried watercolor painting. may or may not continue with the watercolor. thinking about getting one of those tracing light boxes for more detailed pieces of art. but i will try and find some pics of some drawings i did recently. other than that i like to make hip hop beats instrumental music
the jedi meditating is on my computer on the paint program

turtle%20drawing

10 Likes

I used to do all sorts of creative stuff as a kid. Ive never been a creative genius, but i loved doing it. As an adult i was too perfectionistic to enjoy it, but with my son i still do a lot of childrens creative stuff. Perhaps something to pick up in the New year for myself.

Looks good! 1515

Wow @noahide, you draw really good! I really like the turtle.

I love getting out an about in the summer and then I later on like to modify the photos in Photoshop. I also sometimes like to make mini video clips and things like that.

I write poetry.

I like to do photography. Have been getting into night photography and long exposures more recently. Will be getting back into art when my parents move out.

Fantastic drawings

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.