What do you do to keep your mind sharp?

I play Sudoku and listen to talk radio, often simultaneously!

How about you guys?

5 Likes

I listen to podcasts like gaming or history podcasts, and strategy games on my phone!

1 Like

I play chess on Tuesdays and Fridays.

1 Like

Nothing, my mind is as sharp as a ball. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Work as a janitor. Take more meds.

2 Likes

Believe it or not, coming here on this site keeps my mind sharp.

5 Likes

I believe it haha!

3 Likes

I lose games at a relatively high level (top 5% of ranked players) of e-sports :sob:

1 Like

I write and record myself saying silly things. Then I replay it and can’t recognize my own voice. LOL.

2 Likes

I read classic novels and other kinds of books, practice piano and keyboard, meditate twice daily, practice yoga, study Spanish, take the stairs in my apartment complex, take nootropics, interact socially, and take my meds.

2 Likes

I used to love online information, I would download and read books on my phone. Go to school and study things. Watch movies, exercise. Take classes in subjects I don’t have a strength in. Learn about and immerse myself in different cultures. Travel. Be in the city. Drive. Go on adventures. Listen to podcasts. Multitask. Watch educational videos online. Watch documentaries everyday. Listen to and compare music from different cultures/locations. Learn a little bit about everything and a lot about a few things. Etc.

This was my life pre sz. Now I get none of this done, my attention span is 3 minutes and my toughest intellectual exercise is watching an episode of Family Guy once a month. My life has gone to ■■■■, I’ve experienced an immense loss of cognitive flexibility. This is related somehow to cognitive sharpness. If you can’t use your brain flexibly you are not sharp. I hate my life now.

1 Like

i play super easy crossword puzzles. i get them at the drugstore. they’re called super easy on the cover but for me they’re challenging.

1 Like

I practise my writing skill and answer challenging question at the same time.

2 Likes

Reading and walking and I take fish oils

3 Likes

me,too. I do reading and writing everyday just to keep my mind sharp. I also take vitamins and fish oils.

2 Likes

I am busy browsing this website…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.