What do you do if the whole world wants you to be nothing?

There’s no one to build me up, but there’s plenty of people to tear me down.

2 Likes

Maybe give your sister a call? Surely she would lift you up I would think

2 Likes

I don’t have anyone to build me up either besides family and that’s to be expected. But yeah I get that sometimes you want someone other than family to build you up. Other times you’ve got to do it yourself.

2 Likes

What does that even mean?

Isn’t it obvious? To make me feel good about myself.

1 Like

That’s ridiculous. Nobody is put here to make you feel good about yourself, except maybe your mom.

It’s your own responsibility to take care of yourself. That includes making you feel good about yourself.

Well we all want you to be something. So let that be your driver.

Keep on keepin on mate

1 Like

I don’t think it’s ridiculous at all. I’ve been taking care of myself since my dad died 14 years ago and ever since my mom died 7 years ago. I do everything myself including being out in the general public by myself most of the time, taking care of my own business. It’s hard, and excuse me if I feel a little down or low sometimes about facing the world by myself except for my sister. I’m glad for you that you got such high self esteem that you don’t need any kind words or sympathy ever. God knows I don’t ask for much from anybody. Thank you, good night.

1 Like

I have no in person contact unless it’s people who work for my apartment building or cashiers in stores. Maybe a librarian.
I have my family on text and voice phone.
And I have my therapist. My pdoc is acting poorly recently. I think some patient(s) has her pissed and she takes it out on me.

You go to a twelve steps group or am I thinking of someone else? I know where to go myself and now it’s cool out I have to be an adult and catch a bus there. Or I should catch another bus and go to the place where mentally ill congregate. I’ve come to accept my loneliness and have less incentive. It’s still not acceptable though.

I only wanted to see you laughing in the purple rain.

I went to meetings for 18 years. The last meeting I went to was 14 years ago, in 2008.

There’s still you. Build yourself up.

1 Like

what ?
I THINK THERE ARE BILLIONS OF PPL OUT THERE IN THE WORLD
YOU CAN CHOOSE THE PPL WHO CAN HELP YOU
IF NOT POSSIBLE
CHANGE YOUR PLACE OF LIVING … YOU PROBABLY GET BETTER ENVIRONMENT
CONTACT LIKE MINDED PPL
THERE IS NO SUCH THING THAT IS THE WHOLE WORLD WANT YOU TO BECOME NOTHING
THERE ARE ALOT OF GOOD PPL IN THE WORLD THERE ARE AMAZING PPL
ENOUGH YOU TO KNOW YOUR NOT ALONE IN YOUR SUFFER
WE ARE ALL WITH YOU HERE
GOOD LUCK

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.