What do you.do.for.work?

Oh cool, how did that go, did you enjoy it?

1 Like

Hoping we can get you back there, mate.

:heart:

2 Likes

That’s mean too. Let’s try to ignore people we don’t get along with instead of being mean to each other. You’re not a bad person, just frustrated with another forum member. I say we just ignore all their comments if we don’t like someone.

Let’s just say that I’m forthright.

1 Like

I thought it seemed that you lashed out unprovoked. I too assumed you were angry about something else, but wondered if maybe I’m walking into history I don’t know about.

Anyway, if you need to vent you can PM me if you want.

I just had one of the businesses I work for refer me to another business in town. Just got off the phone with them, Score!

2 Likes

I do voluntary. Tea Person at an elderly day centre - and recently just started work at a charity shop that gives food and second hand furniture to those on benefits - but focus on single parents with MH Problems.

Also starting a course on being a Peer Mentor to those that need a friend to go out for a coffee with and a bit of emotional support.

2 Likes

I’ll be working for a senior care referral service, starting in September. It’s a little different than what I’m studying to be honest, but the job is remote and they have a really good training program.

3 Likes

Mechanic basically. Im also in Ontario. Havent recieved disability since i started working two years ago.

5 Likes

I am trained in construction
:tokyo_tower:

2 Likes

Cheers to a fellow Canucklehead.

(Hoser!)

:heart:

4 Likes

It was really nerve-wracking and I made couple mistakes. But it was worth it!

1 Like

who you referring to.im looking for a job.whats your problem

It was directed at a different and abusive user, not you.

sorry I thought it was me.no problem.im just feeling lonely.i love to work,just so I can get out.meet people.i hate my life.im like a kikamori.my doctor just diagnosed me with emphysema.yeah happy times for me.im thinking of euthanasia.

but I’m not scared of the death.iv had enough.

Man, that’s sure not good. I hope you are able to turn things around.

1 Like

thank you for your encouragement.dont worry about other member.forum member.you are a good part of this community.dont let other people drag you down.we need you.everybody needs everybody.

Seriously 30$ per hour my mother work in the same place for 42 years and did got this of amount and her salary was very high

It was a job for physiotherapy/kinesiology students.