What do you do for fun?

Oblivion had a realm of madness in one of the expansions. Sheogorath was the ruler, trippy stuff but I wasn’t sz back then.

1 Like

Sheogorath is my favorite daderic prince

2 Likes

It is! The music is still slightly triggering for me if I hear or think about it. Playing through Blackreach at 4 in the morning after being up for 3 days straight… It’s a great game, but I didn’t play it like a normal human being. I don’t know if I could ever play it again!

1 Like

I listen and watch music videos . Hang-out with my gal. Play a ton of pc games. Try to read { when my adhd permits me to}. Read this forum. Respond in multiple forums. and help others when I can as I can.

1 Like

I go to school, read, and listen to music for fun. I’m a nerd lol.

3 Likes

I’m not sure really let me get back to you on that when I know what to say.
I like being silly. If I’m in the mood

Computer games are fun! Catching up with people. Drinking a beverage whilst catching up with people. Playing cricket is still fun.

2 Likes

Archery is fun when you don’t have to worry about the limbs on your bow becoming brittle and failing in the extreme cold. I hate winter.

2 Likes

Mate hearing that. My sister did a bit of archery. I also had a friend who was into bow hunting for a while. They still use bows to hunt feral pigs out here…not my idea of a good time. I think my friend only ever shot at targets but some of those broadhead arrows were pretty lethal looking.

I do not like shooting at living things. The few times I had to do predator control out on the farm haunted me for weeks afterward. I’m happy plunking arrows into targets these days.

3 Likes

Yeah with you on that! Let the living live.

I do long stitch, reading, adult colouring in, listen to music, watching documentaries on the tv. These are just some of the things i like to do at home.

Outside of home i like visiting the pet store and gooing over the birds they have there, going to botanical gardens which also has a bird aviary (the parrots come and land on you and you can feed them), going to the local zoo, going to a cafe or nice restaurant…all sorts of things really. But some days there is nothing i want more than to just bum around the house doing nothing.

2 Likes

I like to check out new technology, i also like coffee, i like browsing shops and walking in the city.

2 Likes

Cooking mainly xxxx

I play with our four year old cat a lot. He is still a little bit feral but mostly a sweetie.

We are trying out Amazon Prime video and music. I love streaming music on our mini stereo.

I make Android apps for mostly fun and a pseudo job. I have published over 40 of them so far and got over 40,000 downloads so far. I get a little worried that social security will start picking on me because I suppose it’s work even though it’s not profitable (at least not yet).

I got a cool Yamaha YPG-235 keyboard last year and a Blue ice USB mic this year so I play around with making songs using my old Reaper DAW.

I draw with wooden colored pencils now and then and help my dad with publishing and selling his art. I have an inexpensive point and shoot digital camera that I have been meaning to start use again.

I like going to open mics and cafes to see local musicians. There are some really talented people around here. Our local library also often has art shows and they get some really cool paintings.

1 Like
  1. Video games on PS4
  2. Reading
  3. Movies
  4. Walking
  5. Birding
  6. Smoking my pipe
  7. Listening to music
  8. R/C Planes, helicopters, and sailboats
  9. Collect comic books

Note: I have a Nintendo Switch coming. Long live Nintendo. Hahzah!

2 Likes

I don’t remember having fun in a long time.

https://giphy.com/gifs/rDkX4wvlwOcWQ

3 Likes

Who’s the little girl? She’s beautiful.

i like talking to people, i find a good conversation invigorating :slight_smile:

i try and find time for hobbies but its hard bc i get tired and my head is normally taken up with other stuff, if i could make some more room in my head then that’d be a dream.

i try and play ps4 and i have GTSport and advanced warfare, i also have a keyboard and even that is hard finding time to practice.

@shutterbug is it easy running a radio station?

1 Like