What do you do for a living?

Hi, just want to know about what you do for a living as the title says and how you manage to do it. Im 28 and I’m actually unemployed, living with my mother and currently studying.

8 Likes

I am also unemployed. My husband supports me. I’m a writer but the avolition is a problem so I cannot sustain work for long. I’m 38 and have schizoaffective .

4 Likes

studying and f-1 student

3 Likes

I used to be uber driver but that got me into dangerous situation with drug addicts
Now I am unemployed

2 Likes

Janitorial 10 years. Yippee.

5 Likes

I do photography to live and I work as an insurance broker to survive.

6 Likes

I work in customer support have been for three years.
It’s hard at times, but I love having a job. I need a daily routine and I love having money I feel I’ve earned.

6 Likes

Hey that insurance policy you wrote me I used it for toilet paper last week would you send me a copy

I don’t recall making fun of what you do for a living.

3 Likes

I should envy you that you work in that field for it is something I could never do the final loan of riding a policy these days scares me

1 Like

I do driveway sealing during the warm months. I currently dont have a job for the winter.

3 Likes

I’m a professional nose picker. Diggin for gold
:nose:
:point_up:

I’m currently taking three people to and from work that do not have driver’s license or cars and it’s an easy way to make money under the table if you have the tools and the time

1 Like

disgust-cake

2 Likes

If I do my job right it means that someone can face a financial disaster but not be crippled by it. They can still have a future. Their family too, a lot of the time. I’m proud of my part in that.

8 Likes

I was doing shipping and receiving at a industrial laundry facility, now I’m unemployed and living with my parents. Having trouble going back to work. I have a bachelors in English that I don’t use.

1 Like

Right now I just volunteer with seniors. For paid work I help my sister with some yardwork/basic landingscaping during the summers.

I really would like a stable job, so I’m taking some touch-typing and medical admin courses to increase my chances of finding some remote work.

3 Likes

I am retired and on disability but the wife and I also own a vending machine business.

7 Likes

I work full-time as a manager at a cannabis dispensary. It’s stressful at times, but overall I love my job, even if some forum members think it’s despicable. It’s what is paying my bills, which is what matters most for me.

7 Likes

I lay on my couch for a living

3 Likes