What do you do for a living?

Stay at home wife and mom. Although no one considers that an actual job, which seems so wrong. Sometimes deliver groceries on the side and publish materials for schools for extra money. I’m more of a nuisance than anything else.

1 Like
1 Like

Woot woot! My gf does customer service…she says it’s hard lol here’s a million in cash, go quit :stuck_out_tongue:
:dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar:

3 Likes

Yes I went through quite alot of trauma with regards to mention of the holocaust so my writing is in respect of those histories for example. All the best. To you. Thanks for your supportive comment Poet X

1 Like

I tried to reach your page but couldn’t. :frowning: I really want to see your art? :smiley:

1 Like

I would love to see ur artwork is it on ur Instagram page? :slight_smile:

Btw ppl post art here too in the creativity section if u ever want to I’m sure ppl would be intrigued

1 Like

Sounds lovely. I’m curious.

I think it is safer to share this in pm as this is a public site where you are sharing your identity and anyone can see. Just a suggestion.

3 Likes

Really nice photos… You’re beautiful, and amazing body. Love your art work too. It’s nice colours. :relaxed::relaxed::relaxed::ok_hand:

@Nimbus

Am I allowed to say am jealous of ur legs

Yeah, sorry Nimbus. Had to delete. No sharing of social media sites allowed. It’s also strongly discouraged that you share your real name.

Edit: I just double checked and it is not just discouraged, but against the rules to share your real name.

3 Likes
1 Like

Its ok. Im actually in recovery from rape trauma so you know a long time. Part of my personal therapy. Mocking myself. X

1 Like

Nice compliment miss sloth.

Yes I love it enjoy

Xxx

Enjoy what? Im confused. Ive been all but nice to you. So what is you problem?

I don’t have a problem. I was confused is that allowed?

Anyway I’m still thinking u don’t like me
Sorry if I’m wrong…

But I prefer u don’t talk to me cos I don’t get a nice feeling frm u

Omg sorry I’m really paranoid tonight…

Just ignore that nonsense

I think it’s paranoia probably :disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

I just got hired at a global technology company as a computer technician. I’ll be supporting residential and small businesses all over town.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.