What do you believe?

i beleive that no matter what we do what we say what others say what others do in the end we die and i strongly believe in death than life. its all illusion nothing is permanent. in other words its called nihilism.

2 Likes

I belive in nothing niether god nor evil…death is difficult then life…dont know where are our fate is written at…

1 Like

Nothing is permenant but I don’t think it’s an illusion. We are here and we are real …, life is real. I believe we live and I believe we die. I don’t give death that much importance. I want to live and make the most of life.

4 Likes

@far_cry0 Good Morning dude… You don’t believe in good or evil… It’s interesting that North Korea see themselves as good and the U.S. as evil whereas the U.S. see themselves as good and North Korea as evil.

Go figure?!

2 Likes

i believe death because it gives permanent peace. but life is full of potholes and mystery.

1 Like

And miseries…

1 Like

Have u slept good yesterday…how many hour did u fell asleep…

But that’s the Beauty of life … those are challenges … it’s to overcome those potholes and miseries … if you didn’t experience pain you’d not be able to appreciate the good days when you are happy

@far_cry0 I slept for 3 hours, woke up… posted on the forum… went back to sleep for 4 hours… woke up again… went to the supermarket, bought some food and now I’m back on the forum. No exercise today… my day off.

1 Like

What a relif today ex …!!! U cook ur own food right…!!! U are a dare devil…!!!

1 Like

@far_cry0 I bought some food from the supermarket… Roast Beef Sandwich. So did I miss anything while I was gone?

1 Like

No nope nothing …

1 Like

Death is an illusion :slight_smile:
Nihilism doesn’t make sense, you can’t talk about nothing because it doesn’t exist.