Buy a house. Hopefully.

3 Likes

My goal is to walk again

4 Likes

Lose 20 pounds by the end of the year

Obtain a volunteer admin placement at a clinic or hospital

Obtain advanced-beginner proficiency in French

4 Likes

Same as usual: get better at guitar and mandolin, especially country blues acoustic guitar.

1 Like

be happier without taking myself too seriously
protect myself and remember to hold space for others
not give up on life, follow through with rational plans
build up sustainable health, fall in love.
break through barriers and do something humanitarian.

short term: clean apartment. write down daily schedule, move somewhere better

1 Like

I want to distribute free prints of my art, ā€œvinyl invasionā€ to shops in town. I just want people to know about it. Makes me happyā€¦I would like to see better sales in my book too but thatā€™s not really an aim as much as a wish. I would like to do leather craft some time in a couple months when I save up for itā€¦I donā€™t want to ask my mom for the cash anymore except for when we really need it. that, and stay healthy, read moreā€¦ stay where Iā€™m at on my weight. lost all the fatā€¦need toning of muscles which Iā€™m working onā€¦I would like to shower a little more often too.

1 Like

I want to ride bikes, go hiking, and do other active stuff. Itā€™s a huge goal of mine because my physical health has gone downhill, over the last year.

Iā€™m currently having tests done on my heart. I hope itā€™s ok. Iā€™m a healthy weight, but I get exhausted just walking around Costco. I really want to be able to go hiking again.

1 Like

Paint a few watercolor paintings and write a few poems. Go to Oahu with my husband and have a good time.

2 Likes

One of mine is to have a good time on my trip with my wife to Mendocino (an ocean side town in California).

2 Likes

I love Oā€™ahu. Enjoy yourself!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.