What do u think?

Is it wrong to want my wife to get a job when im on disability and don’t work myself? I have paranoid sz and i have a real hard time leaving the house she is “normal”…

1 Like

There is alot of factors to take into consideration here.
-does she want to

-do y’all need the money

-is your relationship healthy enough for one spouse to be working most days

-do you trust her around other men when you aren’t around

It happens quite often that when a woman starts working they get a sense of independence and many cheat or begin to feel trapped by their marriage

Where in the world did you get this theory?

5 Likes

Have you talked to your wife about it

I mean I’m sure these woman had these intentions to begin with i know dozens or marriages that ended in cheating and divorce after the woman began to work

And that isn’t a sexist statement. I simply observed this time and time again

Men cheat just as much

Great to add fuel that paranoia fire…

1 Like

It’s a tough question but I don’t think it’s unreasonable to want someone to work if they’re capable of it. That’s what society expects - for those who are able - to be working, or in school to get educated for a better job.

It is truth of every disabled person. In this world.

Does she have a reason for not wanting a job?
I mean… Is she scared to leave you alone or something?

3 Likes

I’m in the same situation but my wife has a job and I want her to stay home with me. Is that wrong?

1 Like

Depends on why you want her to stay home.
I mean…
Do you want her to take care of you, or spend more time with you?
Is she unhappy at her job?
And do you need the money she brings in?

I don’t think it’s healthy for two indiciduals to stay indoors with each other all day every day. If they can get out once in a while, they should. Maybe work is her “escape”, and it wouldn’t be wise to rob her of that.

3 Likes

if she is happy working while you live on disability bc you are sick then i dont see a problem with that.

This is beyond sexist,

If you can’t trust women around other men that is a reflection of your own insecurities.

And women gaining a sense of independence is a bad thing,

Seriously?

5 Likes

i know what you mean but if she enjoys her job so much then its up to her if she wants to do it, if i had a wife at work i would not force her to stop working just to keep me company all day thats not fair and it is rather selfish too (no offense).

3 Likes

Yea you’re just making him more paranoid he just asked about having his wife work.

If she thinks so it is good that she leaves the marriage… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Shut up lol men do the same ■■■■

1 Like