“Why is he so quiet?”
“Is he shy?”
“He’s really shy.”
“He’s socially retarded.”

Family members to each other:
“Remember, he’s sick!”

At the psych ward:
“He’s isolating.”

These are just a few examples of things people whisper loudly around me when they think I can’t hear them.

What are some things people say about you?

3 Likes

A couple times my boss got freaked out by me and said, “Jesus Christ!”. It happened twice in 5 months.

3 Likes

That’s the same here. “Isolating” “loner” “just him”

1 Like

“There’s something wrong with them”
“I wish they’d shut up”
“They’re so difficult”
“They’ve just given up”
“They’re just wasting they’re time”
“They’re crazy”
“They need help”
“What a fuckup”
“They should just kill themself already, they’re so miserable”

And that’s been what I’ve heard my whole life so far yay

1 Like

well, once in seventh grade, which wasn’t long after i had came out, a girl and two guys were whispering about how i was “practically a girl” “really weird” “shouldn’t be allowed to use the boys bathroom”

people are assholes

4 Likes

This is random: I love your profile photo!

2 Likes

They say, “He’s really anti-social isn’t he?!”

1 Like

If I have an opinion I like to think I say it to the person I have the opinion of. I told a schizoaffective girl that I thought she was really smart. I even said it to people I and she knew because I was genuinely impressed to have that opinion. I only remember people saying that about me while I was growing up so I was genuinely impressed.

With that aside, I don’t think I want to do the same thing people do to me if it’s hurtful, so I’ll refrain from commenting on this thread.

2 Likes

Oh dear I was just thinking about mean things people said about me at school when I woke up today :no_mouth:

Mainly things about me being quiet and “never” talking which was bull-■■■■. I hated my school so much. People were so judgemental, they bullied my best friend to the point where he attempted suicide, I just wanted to leave but my parents wouldn’t let me so I stayed feeling super anxious, paranoid and depressed every day.

3 Likes

“he is weird/crazy”
“he is shy”
“he has problems”
“he is gay”
“he is clever and kind”
“he is a recluse”
“he is quiet”

2 Likes