What do men want

Grasshopper, if you seek you shall find. And if you fight you shall win.

1 Like

I’ll give you the woman’s answer first… for their local sports team to win a championship.

Now the man’s answer… sex and food.

A trijicon Acog for my AR-15 would be nice.

@John_Raven - I thought you said you were done with this forum? What changed your mind?

1 Like

Time. I got over it and decided to come back. I never anon my account either because I knew there was a possibility of me coming back.

3 Likes

Welcome back then! @John_Raven

1 Like

a nice life would be nice

1 Like

Food and sex.

I agree too that marriage is for the purpose of children but divorce rates are rising and having a 2nd or even a 3rd marriage is common now.

Younger women and older women have always been a tradition no matter what country, culture or race you are from.

The older woman with a younger man only works if the dude just graduated from high school.

I have read over 8,000 dating books and @LevelJ1 's top level analysis basically summarizes what men want. I give his answer expert approval.

2 Likes

Men want a mother.

1 Like

Very interesting

1 Like

The world, if possible other planets as well. Like Venus :sweat_smile:

1 Like

What is simpler than bread? The dorito is a bread adorned with cheese. And what is fancier than cheese? And triangular shaped. What is stronger than a triangle?

So do men want a simple yet beautiful and strong woman? A dorito? I suppose.

Is a mouse carrying a dorito funny?

:cheese::mouse2:

4 Likes

Affirmative

2 Likes

But i thoughts dorotos was corns.

2 Likes

I think youre right. I guess its made of tortillas which is unleavened corn flour flatbread one could say lol :flatbread:

1 Like

This basically sums it up

1 Like

My ex was all about money, sex and food. And in that order. And that was all too.

2 Likes

I’ll just say what I wanted if I never had schizophrenia: I wanted control of my life, a woman I got along with, kids I could raise in a safe and secure environment, gainful employment, , and to live on the nice side of town. I didn’t want to beg for everything I got like I do now.