What do all of you guys think of friends?

I think they snakes who will cut your throat without u looking. Im tired of friends i just wanna be by myself. All they do is take take take. When its your turn to take or ask for a favour its always no. Even my friends with schizophrenia are users like this guy i know owes me 300 and ive known him for over 9 years.hes making excuses not to pay me. Sad thing is he makes 500$ more then me like wtf ehhh. Ive just been burnt enough over years im done being the nice guy. From now on im gonna tell these fake friends… nope not borrowing u money it just causes problems.

5 Likes

Never lend money you want back.

5 Likes

When I got sz I didn’t hear back from several friends. Some stayed around. Visited me in hospital and we still meet up on occasion.

But they have their own lives and I can’t burden them much. In that sense family is way more important to me.

4 Likes

All of my true friends are people with mental illness. My so-called normie friends abandoned me when I got sick. I’m lucky to have friends who reciprocate the give and take, but there’s only a few of them. Maintaining friendships is hard work…

4 Likes

Maybe you need some better friends. I cant really talk though. Most of my friends i havent seen in years and are either getting married and having families or smoking meth everyday.

1 Like

I havent had a friend for 12 years. It was fun back then but im not as social as i used to be so i guess no friends for me

I still in touch with friends I’ve known since high school. Catch up regularly these days although we did go for years without contact with life etc. These days I usually arrange our get togethers which is a good way to keep in touch and in contact.

3 Likes

I love my friends, I’m missing a couple that passed away too soon. I wouldn’t be where I am without some good friends

1 Like

I am lucky to have a handful of friends from when I was in college…sorry about your friend attitude…I know it’s hard to make good friends.

If a friend needs $$$ and I have some to spare, it is gifted, never loaned.

5 Likes

I liked Monica best, then Joey.

3 Likes

I think you need different friends. Then. That is not friends. That is enemies.

2 Likes

I have 1 friend, his name is Robert and he can be quite negative, so I don’t see him often because he drives me nuts.

They are all backstabbing little ■■■■■■■. But we need them.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.