What did you have for lunch today?

O great to hear. theres no such thing. You got a great deal. I thought canadian dollars were the same as us dollar i thought wrong. Youll like proteins bars trust me, there good. Just one of them a day. Your build some serious muscle. I have.

1 Like

Yea its pretty cheap at 0.66$ per bar. I usually get them on special from costco for 1.22$ per bar.

1 Like

Buy them ebay for now on, dont buy them in shops. I been wasting my money buy them bulk like this. You save money in the end.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip bro, I will. I saved the seller.

1 Like

no problem, glad i can help. just type 100 protein bar in ebay search there more but thats the best deal on ebay i found. theirs more deal on ebay if your curious. The problem you have to workout though, dont eat like snack. There very high calories they meant for energy for workouts, their great before a workout for energy i always eat one before i workout.

1 Like

Lucky you, you just got the last one. This things sell out so fast, they post it up they there gone in like 2 days because people know its cheap lol. hahahah

1 Like

A frozen bacon cheeseburger. It’s about half as much food as a real one, or less.

Vegetarian pesto pizza from Trader Joes. It was actually pretty good considering it was a frozen pre-made pizza. It had pesto sauce, cheese, sliced tomatoes and broccoli.

1 Like

I had canned mixed beans with lemon juice, olive oil, hot sauce and oregano :yum:

1 Like

You wont believe it but it was some cheeseburger without the bun.

1 Like

I had no lunch, but right now I’m eating a baconator :open_mouth:

1 Like

I didn’t eat until 4pm, but I had cheese and crackers with popcorn and some mixed fruit.

1 Like

Rice and soy sauce with asparagus and butter and salt.

1 Like

Fruit tarte, it was a cheat day

1 Like

Had turkey soup, eating up the left overs

1 Like

I had an egg today I should probably eat more

I had bbq chicken pizza.:blush:

1 Like

There’s this amazing short grain brown rice at my local health food store. I gotta get myself some of that for this week end. My lunch was OK.

2 Likes

I had a bowl of frozen veggies in the microwave

1 Like

I never had lunch :frowning: , was a busy day and snowing hard, so had to keep going to get things done

1 Like