What did you have for lunch today?

What did you have for lunch today? I had grilled salmon and cauliflower rice.

4 Likes

tuna and protein bar. thats what i have everyday. Im on diet. lol. trying to lose weight.

2 Likes

I haven’t eaten yet. In about an hour Imma have salmon cakes, green beans, Mexican rice and a Diet Coke

1 Like

A small bowl of Cheerios with 1% milk.

2 Likes

Quinoa salad :yum: 111

1 Like

Which ones? Whey or soy?

whey protein, i bought 100pack for 45 dollars on ebay, great deal last me 3 months i just eat one day for lunch. the package comes in different variety of proteins i love it.

1 Like

Wow that’s really cheap. How many grams of protein and calories per bar? Do you have a link, I might buy it?

varies of 15-20grams of protein calories range from 200-300 heres link
https://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Assorted-MIX-NUTRITION-ENERGY-PROTEIN-BAR-Quest-Luna-CLIF-MET-Rx-ATKINS/254010981558?hash=item3b243bfcb6:g:ToEAAOSwK9lbpHhF

2 Likes

its really a great deal. like 50 cents per bar. If you like protein bars like me you like this deal.

1 Like

I had a bowl of frozen veggies with curry hot sauce :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

i get veggies my vegetable juice, i drink 2 glasses of vegetable a day.

1 Like

I’m on a wheat, beans and veggie diet

1 Like

Thanks! I just made an offer because it was 74$CA, made a 66$CA offer.

I had a ham sandwich :sandwich:

2 Likes

Leftovers from last night. Homemade meatballs and mashed potatoes, sauerkraut, and roasted root veggies.

1 Like

its 45 dollars, whats that in CA thats include shipping. i didnt realize they have one left, this things sell out fast. Its great deal hope you get it.

Well shipping is more expensive to Canada, its 74$ canadian with shipping to Canada. I would pay full price if it was all protein bars, some aren’t protein bars.

Most of them are proteins, this just few are not 90 percent protein bars. I bought it before. canadian dollars different my us dollars. So its more expensive or the same price.

1 Like

Offer accepted! I just paid 50$US which is 66$Canadian. Now I juste hope that there is no duty fees lol

1 Like