What did you have/are having for breakfast?

i had like 6 rice crispy treats, a slice of cake, and a bag of beef jerky. ive been taking my olanzapine at 5am. i woke up at 8pm and am going to go to sleep soon (its 8am) so technically not breakfast in relation to sleep wake cycle

1 Like

A smoke and a coffee…the schizophrenic breakfast.

6 Likes

I also had smoke and coffee.

:smile:

7 Likes

A vape and a decaffeinated coffee.

5 Likes

Bar Q

7 Likes

Two small sandwiches, a few olives and chocolate. Also, coffee and black tea. My breakfast is usually consistent.

3 Likes

A cup of Cinnamon Life cereal with a cup of milk and a table spoon of sugar with black, decaf coffee.

4 Likes

Dairy free up & go and a coffee with soymilk.

I stopped having breakfast for a couple months but I didn’t lose any weight so back at it.

I have sometimes had one slice of toast with jam and nuttelex or porridge.

2 Likes

Chewing tobacco. Coffee and pizza. Oh health decline. How I love you.

2 Likes

Eggs, bacon, buttered toast and coffee.

3 Likes

Just had Lo Mein for a late lunch. Never been a breakfast eater other than a soda or water and my vape.

:grinning:

1 Like

A smoke, coffee then 2 sausage and toast

2 Likes

Mexican rice, two fried eggs and some grapes.

1 Like

a bowl of frosted flakes, usually it’s fried eggs and sausage and hashbrowns, but my wife didn’t cook today.

2 Likes

Coffee for breakfast.

Big Mac for lunch. It was … dry.

Nasty.

1 Like

I had my pills and coffee :yum:

1 Like

For dinner a fish :fish: fry

1 Like

I’m on a bagel and peanut butter streak.

1 Like

Egg whites with a dash of olive oil and a banana or clementine. Been pounding down too many sausage burritos at McDonald’s lately lol

1 Like

I had my usual. Sultana Bran cereal with 2% milk and coffee with milk and sugar…

It’s bascially bran with some sultanas…not bad…but I went to MacDonalds and had a big mac with a latte for breakfast snack as a celebration for doing well with losing weight…was good!

1 Like