What Did You Enjoy Online Today?

Learning Vulkan now. It is replaying OpenGL. I stopped trying to learn OpenGL. Vulkan is much more pleasing to study. And you can use it on Linux and Android (though I have not tried it out on Android yet).

https://vulkan-tutorial.com

1 Like

Oh ya! Mama has the good news about the goods on youtube. :smiley:

I was learning how to make tonight’s dinner :triumph:

1 Like

LOL, I actually learn everything about the closest grocery store, cop a square meal out of that based on what is in the supplies they got based on price, and then the recipe/s is made out of that. And then I don’t change it/them for a few years.

If I’m cooking for someone else, then I’ll break out the better recipes, and buy accordingly, and even practice making it a few times if it’s completely new, so I’m not offering questionable cuisine.

I tried boxing up my materials, going to other people’s houses, and cooking for everyone their while I bs them up to the meal time. There’s are apps that let you do exactly that. You can elect to go to their home for meals that they cook, or you can go there to cook. Sometimes it’s free, and sometimes it’s for a fee.

That’s actually a really good idea if you wanted to learn how to be social and/or you have children that you want to culture. That’s how Ben Franklin was cultured, and the guy was a genius success story before he was considered a man in our standards. That is a form of education a lot of people don’t think of as education because because…

1 Like

where do you learn java script

FB_20171215_10_49_02_Saved_Picture

1 Like

Try codecademy!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.