What did you do when you got outta jail or psych ward? did you say you were gonna face life head-on?

what in the hell? you lost your job, your lost your licesene, you lost all trust in your family. ugh!

5 Likes

I was a out-cast and was nearly murdered big time

1 Like

long time no see? you ok @Daze ?

2 Likes

ohh yeah, thanks for asking. I was suspended.

I’ll try to stick around, but you never know.

3 Likes

One of the first things I did when I got out of jail was to put my car for sale on the internet.

5 Likes

I learned to survive from 0 to 100. At the time the psychiatry wanted me dead. Funny enough this very hospital is closing.

2 Likes

The first thing I did when I got outta psych ward was to think I needed to preserve my sanity because I didn’t want to be hospitalized anymore. Since then, I haven’t been hospitalized. So I’m glad and so proud of myself.

4 Likes

The first thing I did was resigning as my job caused too much stress.

1 Like

I spent most of my teenage years in a psych unit. When I was 18 and had to live on my own, I swore I’d die before going back. Since then, I’ve had a few very-close calls, but I’ve managed to evade it. It’s dehumanizing and I hate it there. I hate the other patients, the staff, the food, being locked in, having very little freedom, and having orders barked at me. Screw psych units.

1 Like

Nothing beats a home to do what you like doing.

2 Likes

I lost a lot of stuff. I said I needed to slowly and surely get back on my feet

It’s been over a month since I got out it’s going well so far better and better

How are you @Daze i missed you then I said I wonder where she is. Then you were back the next day. It’s gratitude. How are you

2 Likes

ohhh yeah, I was kinda wondering about the profile name if that was you.
I probably said something stupid, and was suspended,
wish it wasn’t so long though.
I’m okay, but not doing much art anymore for various reasons.
good to be with you, friend.

2 Likes

Why did you go to jail @SkinnyMe?
I’m sorry

1 Like

first thing i did when i got out of the psych ward first time was that i got send to the workplace doctor and he said i had to go to a pdoc and then they said i couldn’t work anymore. Since then i just been at home really…

after i got out of second time psych ward i just went back to home and spend my time there.

2 Likes

When i got out of the psych ward - over 20 years ago now, i went into supported housing run by a load of conning gits called United Response. The roomie was a raging alcoholic - they moaned cos i was spending 9(!!) poxy pounds on food for the week, cos he racked up the phone bill to £700 ringing sex lines and said we all had to pay it.

I wasnt there long. I was arsed if i was paying 3 1/4 of by benefits to fund some 20 something year old twat for half an hour, giving crap advice on stuff i could do myself.

I was better off homeless - and putting a roof over my head booking bed and breakfasts.

2 Likes

When I was on the ward for the first time I was obsessed with getting a cat, a flat and a job :joy: instead I got pregnant. Go team

3 Likes

totally hear you. I wanted a dog, then I met Dave, my kids dad.

still not sure which loving making love and loving is better.

2 Likes

I got back to work, which pretty much did me in in the first place. Four more months tho, then I can get help back home. Doing evals in french is not easy at all

I got some grant money to fund my thesis so it should be good so long as I can handle the pressure.

2 Likes

Smoked a cig and got a head rush

5 Likes

yes! they gave me the patch though, in-patient.

I was a getting a ride home from hospital courtesy,

and he stopped to do something, and i had a smoke outside.
wished I had something to drink though, hate dry smoking.

2 Likes