What did you do today fellas?

Woke up at 8, took out the damn dog, went back to sleep then out to Panda Express. (i guess i should add that I woke up before going to panda :grinning: )

1 Like

On my way to workā€¦ :confused:

1 Like

up at 4am with my new puppy Marmite. she is a jack-chi so is very small indeed and requires feeding every few hours right now ā€¦it;s a little like having a new born baby again, just without the nappies (diapers)ā€¦so that has been my reason dā€™etre for the last two weeksā€¦feeding, cuddling, playing, house trainingā€¦she is not allowed out yet till her last injections next week so we play in the garden instead.

i also took my daughter to her first day at college. she is doing gcseā€™s in chinese and maths as she was too sick to complete them in school. i donā€™t know whether she is well enough to do this yet but fingers crossed sheā€™ll be ok

took Marmite and Choop (my other dog) to my mumā€™s so my parents could see the puppy again then picked my daughter up from college

itā€™s now half eleven in the evening and i am very tired so will proably go to sleep soon now that Marnite has settled down for a sleepā€¦roll on four hours time and sheā€™ll be expecting a mealā€¦best get my head down huh!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.