What did you ask of me?

I am in your command . My lord

2 Likes

I want you to be happy starting tomorrow at 8 am, and for the rest of your life.

That’s an order, sergeant !!

6 Likes

If I don’t want to be happy ??? Happiness doesn’t exist

Happiness does exist. But it comes and goes. It’s hard to stay happy all the time.

5 Likes

Are you happy Andrey ?

I’m happy all the time. Or at least content.

2 Likes

Happiness starts with being appreciation and NOT taking things and people for granted. There is also a powerful word “NO” some people do need to hear it a few times to get the message but is the first word we have all learned and don’t feel everything you have to say worthless, pointless or useless Took me a life time to learn all this.

1 Like

I ask of you to bring me a shrubbery then cut down the largest tree in the forest with a steel toe boot then you will know what IT is I ask of you.

Disclaimer: The above request is not remotely humorous and any reproduction, in part, or whole will be met with a level seven atomic implosion. Stay safe and control the coconut population.

2 Likes

I am much more content now than I was 6 months ago. I am not far from feeling happy again :blush:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.