What delusions have you had?

I believed my husband was poisoning me with my medication. I believed there were cameras in the ceiling at work watching me.

2 Likes

I used to believe life was fair.

3 Likes

In the late seventies three gunman hijacked a school bus full of kids and then later demanded ransom.This happened in a city just 70 miles from me. The bus driver and kids just vanished. It turns out the gunman had found a moving van and buried it and put the kids and bus driver in it but the bus driver clawed his way out and freed the kids and the gunman were caught band arrested. This was a HUGE story in the newspapers. (yes, before the internet). Well when I was first diagnosed and unmedicated and I was living in my first group home, I was taking a city bus across town by myself to visit me parents.There we about 8 people on the bus and I got paranoid and I got it in my head that the bus driver was going to kidnap all us passenger, kind if like what I described above. I pulled the cord and got off the bus in the middle of nowhere.It was deserted and I had to walk 2 or 3 miles to get back home.The funny thing is that this happened to me TWICE.

^^^^^^

Was that the Chowchilla school bus kidnapping? Saw a movie on TV about that.

Yes, it was. What did you think about it?

Scary movie. The children would have died if the bus driver did not dig them out. :bus:

I believe that I am a vampire, that people were watching me…A couple that are really personal things too.

I remember that story. That did not help my fear of kidnappers. Stuff like that just amps me up.