What constructive things do you do now that we are in lockdown

do you do anything constructive

2 Likes

so is anyone doing anything constructive with their time during lockdown…im looking for tips…is there anyway i could be helping people…are there any other forums where i could help people…or amnything at all

Sleep, sleep, sleep.

Through this whole Corona thing.

Then sleep some more.

:sweat_smile::grin:

1 Like

I’m not really doing anything differently. It’s business as usual for me. I was pretty much isolating before this !

The best thing you can do to help yourself and others is to stay home at the moment.

4 Likes

I read books and sleep and watch TV

1 Like

Drink a drink movie a movie🙃

1 Like

I thought this list seemed pretty reasonable.

1 Like

I am upgrading my PC and buying new games.

2 Likes

Reading all my books again. I have debated using my nook to get more books, but it’s just not the same as holding a real book.

3 Likes

This is the dream…

3 Likes

I cooked a pot of black beans yesterday that will last me a week. Today. I cooked a pot of chili from scratch that should last me about 5 days. I also defrosted the freezer and cleaned the stove. So cooking and cleaning and homework.

1 Like

That’s tons of books! Did you read all of them?
I can’t focus on reading a single book anymore.
I can only play video games and make simple food.

1 Like

I started on the 15th working out and eating better

1 Like

I do a lot of writing and art

1 Like

I’m reading a memoir and practicing piano.

1 Like

Out of that checklist I only scored two - read a book and cooked a meal. I live in my pyjamas lol! Except when I go shopping - but then I put something on over my nightgown and take it off once I get home again. My new fashion? A skirt with pyjamas under a denim jacket.
As I said - I live in my pyjamas :laughing::laughing:

1 Like

I got an inexpensive USB audio interface similar to this one and have been recording tracks from my Yamaha keyboard into Audacity on my laptop. The quality seems pretty good so far. The interface even works with my Android phone so I can record from that too.

Since the lockdown I’m actually jogging around the block rather than walking. I’m up to about 3 km’s a day and doing really well with the exercise.

Wake up.
Brew tea.
Watch movie.
Relax in bed.
Eat.
Watch another movie.
Talk to my lovely.
Bed time.

My routine for lock down.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.