What can you do at the age of 30

I am 31 now. 15

Aziz you might get better and be able to do anything you want to with life.

1 Like

I wish I was 31. Iā€™m 37. Not everything is going to be possible soon.

2 Likes

Recent inspiration and ideas:

And who knows what will be possible in the futureā€¦

Right now, doing less of nearly everything is helping to slow climate changeā€¦ So even if you are doing nothing, you are at least reducing your carbon footprint B-)

1 Like

Wait, was I supposed to achieve what I wanted before I turned 30?

OK I guess I can just keep playing video games then.

2 Likes

I missed that memo.

Going kayaking in the morning. My fear of water can suck it.

2 Likes

After my divorce I met the woman for life in my 30s. I started a lot of things like year 12 in English, I went camping a lot and travelled nationally. I worked in a few different places.

1 Like

Itā€™s your fear of drowning/death that bothers you, and not your fear of water.

However, I donā€™t want to put words in your keyboard; feel free to correct me.

I just loooooove to the tits some good olā€™ fashioned sarcasm, with blurry lines everywhere and lines being crossed unknowingly all the time, itā€™s just the best form of humour EVER. Why would anyone be hurting in a world or reality where sarcasm exists? In fact, instead of apologies, people should just be sarcastic and rude to each other.

Iā€™m sorry too (No sarcasm).

I didnt properly ā€œgrow upā€ till i was in my 30ā€™s. Im gonna start singing again i think - but im gonna pay for a proper vocal trainer, and join a local amateur dramatics society. Probably be nervous as hell - but i remember the great accomplishment i felt when i was singing in a theatre doing Sullivans ā€œRuddigoreā€.

46 now - and its about time i pushed the boundarys again, before my brain rots any further being a hermit indoors.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve had bad experiences in water and prefer not to go near it. Trying to change that.

2 Likes

As far as my options go, thereā€™s things I can do and things I must do.
I must get fit again and eat more healthy food.
Besides that I really need a job to get some money to continue my studies.
I want to apply to a post grad course which is very expensive, so I really need work and improve my English skills.

So in the short run I need to get a job, be healthy and fit. Thatā€™s what I can do at 30, which Iā€™ll be in September.

1 Like

When I was nearly 27 and had just had my first psychosis I felt so old.

1 Like

How do you bathe and clean yourself?

1 Like

With my extremely long tongue.

:blush:

1 Like

Ooh, Iā€™ve stumbled upon another flame thread. How exciting!

2 Likes

Iā€™m 62 now and 30 is young. I was going to start college this Fall until they found a nodule in my lungs during a screening CT scan. Iā€™m still going to try to go to school eventually though if all turned out well with my lungs.

2 Likes

Lol 30 is not old. Itā€™s like the very start of being able complain about being old though :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Like if youā€™re 29, get outa here but 30ā€¦ * age phobia sets in * :flushed:

2 Likes

It gets really fun when you hit your fifties and the ageism starts with younger co-workers.

2 Likes

Oh wow that really sucks just as much as racism or sexism. I hope I never have to deal with that but it must be a problem in my industry especially (construction). I already feel self conscious about being an artist because Iā€™m already 30 and havenā€™t made it, although as I like to say if I were in it for the money I would have been a businessman :sweat_smile::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: the starving artist is a real thing :joy:

1 Like