What can you achive by not doing anything?

is there any secret purpose in life that you can achive by not doing anything ?

If you’re Kim Jong Un or Vladimir Putin or Donald Trump, and you have a red button which can trigger a nuclear war, the best option is to refrain from pushing that button. By doing nothing, you achieve quite a lot.

3 Likes

Who needs a special purpose? I just want to survive. Actually, maybe that’s my purpose :smiley:

3 Likes

i dont want to make war, i want to achive some spiritual state

2 Likes

If you are a spiritual or religious person, then you should try to respect those rules. Meditate or pray or do good deeds… that should be enough, I guess. If you are still searching for the meaning of life, my opinion is that there is no general purpose, each of us must find a purpose.

I love you @Andrey!
@crazy_dancer_arcade_pro just to live is good!
We are here on this planet through no choice of our own.
We are pushed into this situation against our will.
There are people who manage to function well in society, for example hold jobs or set up households.
But that’s just a bonus.
You shouldn’t envy these people, but rather accept your fate and try to live in the best way possible.
The baseline is just to live. To do stuff is a bonus that not everybody gets to have.

2 Likes

but this is crazy of not thinking anything.

Enlightenment often comes from “doing nothing”. People make themselves less aware by distracting themselves with so much activity.

3 Likes

i have no purpose in life

Have you ever tried volunteering?

That and my family give me a purpose in life.

I will try in summer

"What can you achieve by not doing anything?"
a lot.

no lol. not just kidding.

i achived by not doing - I rided a bike 2 - 2.5 hours

1 Like

The dude abided and took it easy for all us sinners…

1 Like

This purpose thing triggers me sometimes. It seems that god has a divine purpose for us and we should find it. But I think we create our own purpose.

1 Like