What can I make with ground turkey?

I am under the impression ground turkey might be healthy. Anyone got any recipes I could do in a slow cooker

2 Likes

It depends on if you are lowering carb intake, too. Yes turkey is a healthier choice.

1 Like

how about a meat sauce for spaghetti? I think I would like that…

2 Likes

Yeah I was wondering if it would go with spaghetti sauce

2 Likes

It goes great with Alfredo sauce and mushrooms if you like them.

1 Like

I do ground turkey tacos, turkey chili, even turkey burgers.

It’s much healthier than ground beef.

2 Likes

is there no meat substitutes? idk, i am ill informed about those but i would like to learn

my first thought was rolling turkey balls in batter and deep frying them but that sounds very bad for health

i’m not a fan of the new red bull advert :frowning: i think it is cruel has anyone seen it?

1 Like

Is that one about the turkey that can’t fly?

1 Like

yeah, i thought it was cruel lol makes me want to go vegan even more

1 Like

I think they show it every Christmas

i thought it was new, i saw it at my mums and i felt bad, dont get me wrong, i love meat but i wish i could eat something that tasted the same bc i think that is better

1 Like

I like meat substitute. My old neighbour was vegetarian and she would treat me to quorn spaghetti bolognese every now or then. Was lovely

1 Like

sounds nice, i think if i ask my sis for a vegan turkey dinner she’ll kick my ass though lol

My mom has a baller turkey chili recipe. I can try to get it from her but I know it had cocoa powder in it.

1 Like

It has protein. And has low fat.

1 Like

Ground turkey, egg, salt, onions.

Cant go wrong with turkey balls.

2 Likes

Hmmm.

I don’t know any recipes for a slow cooker, but I do know you can substitute ground turkey for beef when making a spaghetti dish.

You can also make tacos out of ground turkey. They’re super good too!

And I think you can make turkey burgers, I’m not positive though.

1 Like

turkey meatballs