What can i drink other than

Coffee tea or coke for relaxing.looks llike there is no other option for this.

2 Likes

Maybe i should drink orange juice instead of coffee

1 Like

I drink flavored sparkling waters. They come in any flavor you can imagine. They have no sugar and no caffeine. Well some of them add caffeine to be different and special. But most are caffeine free. They are very good and refreshing. I enjoy them.

6 Likes

I second this, flavoured sparkling water. I like the summer berries and apple n raspberry flavours the best :slight_smile: they are perfect for when you want something fizzy

5 Likes

I drink decaff coffee :coffee:

4 Likes

Orange juice is mainly sugar, so not a good swap I’m afraid.

Water plus a stevia sweetner works a treat. Try the brand ’ Sweetleaf Water drops’ https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sweetleaf-Lemon-Lime-Waterdrops-ounce/dp/B00R0OAL62

2 Likes

I have just been thinking this thought because I plan on giving up coffee next year.

I’m thinking roobibos or herbal tea with no caffeine.

Coconut water

Sparkling flavoured mineral water

Aloe Vera juice

Kombucha (but it’s expensive)

2 Likes

I keep a two-quart bottle of sugar free Kool Aid in the refrigerator.

2 Likes

How can you drink coffee and relax. That makes my brain go into hyperdrive. Same with soda. I stick to water, tea, hot chocolate, apple juice with rum

1 Like

When doing a diet I drink 10 calories cranberry or berry juice. Its just 10 calories/250ml or per cup.

1 Like

Besides water and coffee, I’ll have decaf black tea.

2 Likes

I drink a lot of these drink mixes that you put in bottled water. They’re like a dollar for a box of eight at Walmart. I also get them at the dollar store. They’re sugar free, which is good for me because I’m diabetic.

2 Likes

This may sound a little weird but how about water? I know the thought is a little “out there” but some people drink just plain old water.

2 Likes

I prefer room temperature spring water, but get purified water because of the cost.

Canadian something was a good flavored water in the 90s. Is it still around?

1 Like

I like root beer. it is very tasty

1 Like

Rootbeer is the last soda I finally gave up for my health (gastroparesis). I used to love rootbeer floats as a child.

4 Likes

You can drink malt is an non alcoholic beverage like sparkling water but it tastes good and way better than any non alcoholic beverage.

These are good, you mix with water.

Simply brand orange juice!!! And now that the holiday season is upon us…egg nog!!!

In Aldi they have a whole shelf of different types of fresh fruit juice.

I always get Apple & Mango. Tastes so good, and it’s only like 89p for a litre! I drink 3 per week, 6x 2ltr Aldi diet coke, and plenty of coffee!