What can i do about my eyes :(

Lots of stress and anxiety around my eyes, sore eyes,

i think its all centralised around my eyes and it effects everything else :frowning:

can anyone relate?

2 Likes

You may have a problem if you feel a lot of pressure around your eyes.

1 Like

i do its really bad, tense and sore, they dont seem to want to relax accept when i sleep

i think if i put a bag over my head it might help, like a paper one

2 Likes

Last time I had a sinus infection my only symptoms were pain/pressure in my eyeballs. They felt hot, too.

1 Like

Have same problem dunno what to do

i have something with my eyes caused by meds and worsened by anxiety where i blink uncontrollably and excessively, it causes alot of strain on my eyes like a headache, klonopin helps alot with it tho, also avoiding bright lights

2 Likes

I’ve seen your vids and your eyes don’t look bad. You don’t have “crazee eyes” so that’s a win!

:slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks @velociraptor I hide it well, sometimes its more noticeable, i have a lot of problems with my eyes

@cigarino the light affects my eyes too, i thought it might be hay fever but it cant be bc my glasses help a little but not much

i just wish i could relax my eyes, they are very strained and it sucks, idk what i can do, 90% or so brain activity is visual i think i heard so i guess if my visuals are strained then it could have a knock on effect (in theory) :frowning:

1 Like

Maybe you need new strength glasses.

1 Like

i don’t think thats it, i wish it was as simple as that but its not :confused:

1 Like

I have wrinkles or bags under my eyes from stress and poor nutrition.

1 Like

Sometimes headaches can do that :frowning:

My Dad was neurotically fearful for his eyes after a college prank broke his glasses in his face - long before unbreakable glass was invented. The fear carried over a generation to me.:disappointed_relieved:

MrHappy,
Try a cool compress when you get up in the morning, one when you get home, and one right before bed.
You’re cleaning now, right? It could be hay fever or allergies. I sneeze about 25 times a day. I live in Tennessee, USA. Allergies are super bad here.

Take care, hon.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.