What can i buy that will improve my life that doesnt cost alot

i have this card and i bought some stuff i needed and now i have 39 dollars left and i want to buy something that i can enjoy

2 Likes

A lava lamp, a video game, a netflix subscription, some mangas or books…

3 Likes

An essential oil diffuser and essential oils.

I bought a cheap $20 one and Now essential oils on Amazon.
It makes my room smell nice.

3 Likes

I love you man, either try to go on olanzapine and not gain weight or try to find a med that is as effective
for your symptoms as olanzapine.

1 Like

There was a time when I would have said a thirty pack of beer, but that definitely doesn’t make your life better.

5 Likes

You can buy a sleep machine that has different settings…ocean waves…rain…thunderstorms…babbling brooks…

My wife bought one and it really helps us sleep better. It shuts out the background noises and gives you a peaceful night’s rest.

4 Likes

…Unless it is the supply for the entire year :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can get a subscription to something for a few months/year, psychology today has a good magazine.

There’s also music, online lectures, exercise, and audiobooks.

Have fun with whatever you get!

2 Likes

ummmm 39 is not a lot. I have no idea. Netflix subscription is a good idea. I would say a camera but they are much more

Audiobook is a great idea

1 Like

A self-help workbook. Invest in yourself!

:blush:

3 Likes

my idea was along Patrick’s idea…except I was gonna say “noise machine” it gives out a sound that is soothing like a fan and I want one bad…good luck.

1 Like

buy some essential oils for aroma therapy

3 Likes

Yoga app. or DVD. A good book.

3 Likes

I would say a game and some chocolate. But that is my preference :slight_smile:

1 Like

Approx $15 with tax/shipping

2 Likes

A Udemy course for something useful, like a programming language or web development. With a coupon, the price gets reduced to something like $15, or maybe even free.

https://www.udemy.com/ultimate-web/?couponCode=LRNWEB is a 100% off coupon for a $205 (Canadian dollars) Web Development course, for example.

https://udemycoupon.learnviral.com/ lets you search for 100% off or $10 course coupons, they have thousands of choices.

4 Likes

a good book can change your life…

1 Like