What broke you...?

what broke you…?

1 Like

Piracetam overdoses. Falling in love while on Piracetam just catalyzed my breakdown.

1 Like

Short Answer - Losing my Beautiful Missus and Daughter. And not being treated sooner.

2 Likes

Ya, I wonder if Aniracetam caused my psychosis and not the adderall I took from my doctor.

2 Likes

Not taking care of myself physically or mentally + unresolved past trauma

Definitely my divorce and losing my R.N. license.

1 Like

After a lifetime of battling depression, and think I’d won, I developed symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia and associated delusions and weird behaviors. I’m now broken. :-/

1 Like

Definitely my anorexia. You have to be careful losing weight if you have OCD.

2 Likes

My low self confidence. It made me do things that only lowered my self confidence more. A vicious nasty cycle. One that I’m trying to break.

1 Like

Probably some thought disorder and extreme social difficulty prior to dx.

Bad drug trip from unknown, forgotten, experimental substance I bought online 8 years ago. Worst thing ever. Ruined my life for eternity, really. Think I’m cursed. Because now I’m in limbo or a time loop for infinity. It’s very real to me. Maybe I believe what I believe and it comes true for me. They say you reap what you sow. Shaman curse? Probably was a mixture of plants native to Africa or South America that native indigenous people used hundreds or thousands of years ago. Shamans…

I experienced an infinite loop or chain similar to how Alice went down the Rabbit hole, except mine was infinitely deep and long and scary. Went backwards in time in my mind through the big bang and experienced a false God and false enlightenment. Went really insane, worse than schizophrenia in my very first life, billions of lifetimes ago. God told me he put me in the matrix and said that I’m stuck here forever, I assume and believed. And sometimes, I still do.

I was an atheist at the time. A light switch or door came open that is nearly impossible to shut and close. It’s like I have one foot in this reality and another foot in a different reality all the time.

I wouldn’t be surprised if aliens were involved or I remembered something traumatic that drove me to insanity. Because I ended up in Dulce, NM with aliens for people who were insane. Technology 100+ years in advance. They were trying to cure my pure, evil insanity, which they did. But now I have something less severe called paranoid schizophrenia, which I can mostly handle now after 6-7 years of hell.

See back in one of my first lives. I was in Naval ROTC (I think) in college and went through a wormhole or vortex and went back in time, exactly how Andrew Basiago talked about. It was a time travel program for unlucky or “special” kids in college. I guess I’m afraid to talk about it but it happened in my past like a billion lifetimes ago so I guess it’s not relevant and hopefully nobody cares anymore. I think I dropped out of college and ROTC. It’s a good thing because I have Aspergers, drink too many energy drinks, and can’t psychologically handle the time travel experiments. I think it was a CIA program. It wasn’t fun or enjoyable and I thought I was special and a little paranoid, un-trusting, and nervous at the time…

A few days ago, I started having vague memories that I went to college on the backside of the moon haha lol. But it’s all ■■■■■■■■ anyways.

They don’t want me in the military (and I’m not thank God) and thank God because I ended up like Desmond Hume from Lost where my consciousness would go back and forth in time uncontrollably. I’m better now.

I’m trying to heal and move on. I would like a job or education someday. Maybe a pretty girlfriend too.

1 Like

I am not broken

2 Likes

I don’t break. I crumble. I’ve been crumbling since I was 15.

2 Likes

I’ve been insane in every life (probably) I have had. Seems to be triggered by drugs like pot. I had schizophrenia in high school and I avoid it in this life, but tried it in college, and then became schizophrenic. It sucks. Maybe they were right and the pot triggered something or did something to me. I blamed a lot of things like uncontrolled time travel or reincarnation but maybe its not to blame. Maybe it did something to my soul or DNA…

1 Like

Makes me think if I had precognition or a suitable, timely warning, I could go back in time and tell myself to avoid pot and stuff to prevent my illness.

1 Like

My sex drive drove me crazy.

2 Likes

Nothing has broken me yet. Been knocked on my arse my fair share, have always managed to get up and keep going. Not always going in the original direction, mind you! Sometimes you just have to attack from a different direction.

:blush:

1 Like

Bad relationship/ no sleep and busy schedule. Also worrying and being self defeating, all was too much to handle, feel like I’m getting stronger as time goes by though

my bio father passed his schizo stuff down onto me and it hit me way earlier than anyone thought possible.

1 Like

I firmly believe that people dont break, they bend.

1 Like