What brings you to tears

Watching my kids do things like being on stage or singing along to my music. Happy tears.

Seeing my kids struggling to get through things and thinking they are alone. Sad tears.

Music and movies. Both happy and sad.

4 Likes

funerals are the only thing that make cry

2 Likes

Today listening to the best man’s speech. It was pretty emotional and the guy is so sweet

2 Likes

Sometimes my current life situation gets to me and I cry in the shower so no one can hear me. Other than that I don’t cry except when someone dies.

4 Likes

When my dad passed away, I saw him in my dream. He was wearing white. We hugged and cried and cried. I missed him a lot.

5 Likes

I often get moved to tears. I think this may be due to my meds. (Zyprexa, gabapentin, and Remeron). I cry over touching stories and beautiful stories. Mostly it is happy tears.

3 Likes

I almost never cry, even at funerals. I want to, but I can’t.

1 Like

Memories and poetry.

1 Like

Oh man I’m sorry for your loss @mermaid1. I didn’t know your Dad passed away.

2 Likes

The last time I cried was when I put my dog down 4 years ago.
It’s really hard to cry on all these meds.

1 Like

Self pity does it for me on a very rare occasion. Other than that I don’t cry.

2 Likes

Oh, and onions.

1 Like

Maybe the end of a sad movie will bring a few tears
Or a rare encounter with the real.world that turned out leaving me to feel.inadequate -

1 Like

Certain sad songs and movies.
Certain commercials.
Childhood memories
Stress
Sometimes no triggers needed and I’ll cry

2 Likes

Nothing makes me cry anymore. I did have a few tears a few weeks ago thinking about my son. That was rare.

1 Like

I cry all the time. I was crying two hours ago … I’m sensitive

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.