Schizophrenia.com

What brand of coffee you drink

Lavazza, red.
666/999

2 Likes

Nescafé gold blend. It’s instant.

1 Like

Chocolate chip Frappuccino from Starbucks. No whipped cream.

2 Likes

I drink Alcafe gold from Aldi. It’s half the price and tastes alright

2 Likes

I just had my afternoon coffee. I rode my bicycle in the morning. When I lived in Atlanta I used to buy coffee beans at the farmers market and grind these to make coffee. I bought many different kinds of beans. I wanted to have Jamaica’s blue mountain coffee but I have not yet tried it. Came to my mind how I had strong espresso coffee in one morning in one Venezuela’s village when I travelled there in 1996. I just like coffee.

3 Likes

I drink dauwe Egberts and the home brand of carrefour, And occasionally I go to Starbucks as a treat.

1 Like

Folgers and Nescafé instant

2 Likes

I’m not much of a coffee drinker but sometimes a dunkins coffee will do the trick for me

1 Like

Nescafe instant or sometimes the dollar store brand

1 Like

Stahbux. My fiancée works there, so we get some for free.

4 Likes

Starbucks, donut shop, Walmart brand, nescafe, cafe bustello instant coffee and some others… my favorite so far is Starbucks cinnamon dolce…

1 Like

I buy a gourmet brand whole bean and grind them myself. I have a hand grinder and an electric grinder. My main two ways of preparing coffee is either with the French Press or Turkish.

:yum:

1 Like

I use the French Press, too.

2 Likes

I stopped drinking coffee recently. The mind altering effects of coffee are too good to be true. I’d rather not play around with fire

I drink store brand dripolator decaf coffee.

I’m drinking a cup now, black.

I usually buy Moccona instant coffee from Taobao. It’s a brand from holland.

I drink Folger’s Classic Roast.

I prefer OP’s

3.14159π

Peets French Roast.

Or when I go to DisneyWorld, I pick up Joffrey’s French Roast. DW has amazing coffee.

Chock full o nuts