What brand of coffee you drink

I drink two brands of coffee, Juhla Mokka and Kulta Katriina, Juhla Mokka tastes soft and I like it better than Kulta Katriina.

Funny I just learned from Bloomberg news that the coffee price increased by 4.24% today.

3 Likes

Costa rica it tastes really good.

1 Like

Nescafe intense

2 Likes

I’m cheap so I just get Folgers or Maxwell House. I miss drinking more expensive gourmet coffee, though!

2 Likes

I drink Peet’s French Roast. I buy the whole beans and grind them myself.

1 Like

I get Nescafé Classico because for an instant and inexpensive coffee, it’s pretty good

1 Like

I drink yerba mate cus it’s the best! better than coffee XD

1 Like

i drink Miscela D’oro
get it a few times a year in packs of 6 because of free postage if i get my mum the same again

1 Like

4 Likes

Top 3 in order…

1. McDonalds McCafe
  2. Folgers 1850
  3. Tim Hortons

…I primarily drink McDonalds McCafe, I buy it by the can at Costco.

1 Like

starbucks cold brew whole beans. i grind them in the blender. got a few 5 lb bags a while back and they are lasting a long time

1 Like

Dunkin Donuts, Trader Joe’s

1 Like

Lavazza espresso

2 Likes

Kopi luwak is a coffee that consists of partially digested coffee cherries, which have been eaten and defecated by the Asian palm civet ( Paradoxurus hermaphroditus ). It is also called civet coffee . The cherries are fermented as they pass through a civet’s intestines, and after being defecated with other fecal matter, they are collected.[1] Asian palm civets are increasingly caught in the wild and traded for this purpose.[

1 Like

I do not drink coffee.

3 Likes

Kicking horse. Got to have it

1 Like

Huzzah to you sir! I am continuously amazed and a little concerned about the wild proliferation of caffeine use I see on these threads. I have found that countering tiredness with artificial stimulants may not be a good idea. You have a body and mind that are tired, and artificiallly stimulate the tired body to work harder, so you have a doubly overworked body and mind. It just seems like a certain number of people are drinking energy drinks and taking caffeine pills without regard to the extra physical and mental stress they may be inflicting on themselves. Just a few thoughts.

4 Likes

I buy k-cup pods for my Keurig machine. I like the Kirkland Signature Organic Pacific Bold (dark roast).

1 Like

I’m drinking Nescafé instant decaf. Tastes nice!

2 Likes

Rarely drink coffee. Prefer tea once in a while.

1 Like