What brand is your anti psychotic?

Thorazine, generic chlorpromazine.

Geodon from the manufacturer, not generic. We both have good benefits thru work (wife and I).

I’m in the UK. Here, every month I’m given a random brand of abilify, whatever they have in stock at the time. It changes.

Not like in the US I think.

2 Likes

That’s how my Abilify and clozapine are. Whatever generic they have at the time is what I get

1 Like

Abilify(Aripiprazole)

1 Like

Abilify Maintena (injection) and Leponex (clozapine)

Zyprexa 7.5 mg daily. Keeps my world in one piece and keeps the voices to a minimum, only side effect has been 20 lbs. weight gain over about a year.

I’d give it a 9 out of 10, but different meds work for different people. One man’s silver bullet is another man’s poison so to speak. Invega for example kicked my butt with side effects but some on here swear by it.

I take generic Geodon ziprasidone. I also take Loxapine which is also a generic.

risperdal consta and clozapine

Zuchlophenpixol, brand name clopixol

Apriprozole and Hydroxizine.

Do you have any benefits from Aristada over Abilify? I took Aristada for 6 months, and my mother says I experienced weight gain because of the Pandemic not because of Aristada.

Right now I’m just taking the pills. My pdoc doesn’t think I need to be on the injection unless I have trouble taking the pills regularly.

I only took Abilify pills qith Invega shot for a month or two. So I can’t really tell a difference. I gained weight lately, but it’s from being lazy and eating more, not the med.

I take Aripiprazole.

Sertraline, lamotrigine and clozapine all generic.
Concerta name brand.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.