What biological part of schizophrenia.com are you?

Yeah I’ve tried that snuff before. It’s really strong. Not sure how that was ever a thing.

1 Like

I like snuff but it is pretty disgusting when you blow your nose. I had it on the ward once. All the nurses thought it was some kind of street drug lol

1 Like

I’m the belly because I read these forums like I’m gobbling up some chicken pot pie.

Either that or the pinky toe because I’m largely considered useless but I stick around.

2 Likes

You are integral, buddy.

2 Likes

Aww thanks TheBest!

1 Like

I’m amazed you got 1,000 comments on the video games thread. I read part of it and fell so far behind.

Me too! I had no idea it would get that many. Feel free to chime in anytime! Usually, it has people mentioning what they’re currently playing, looking forward to playing, or have played. It’s definitely a nice change of pace almost makes me forget this is a schizophrenia forum. I’ve met several wonderful people because of it. Everyone is welcome there! I’m thinking of starting a new video game thread and calling it… El Video Game Threado 2.0… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m the dead skin cells.

4 Likes

Two Countries

Naomi Shihab Nye

Skin remembers how long the years grow when skin is not touched, a gray tunnel of singleness, feather lost from the tail of a bird, swirling onto a step, swept away by someone who never saw it was a feather. Skin ate, walked, slept by itself, knew how to raise a see-you-later hand. But skin felt it was never seen, never known as a land on the map, nose like a city, hip like a city, gleaming dome of the mosque and the hundred corridors of cinnamon and rope. Skin had hope, that’s what skin does. Heals over the scarred place, makes a road. Love means you breathe in two countries. And skin remembers–silk, spiny grass, deep in the pocket that is skin’s secret own. Even now, when skin is not alone, it remembers being alone and thanks something larger that there are travelers, that people go places larger than themselves.

From Words Under the Words: Selected Poems by Naomi Shihab Nye. Published by Far Corner. Reprinted with permission of the author. Copyright © 1995 Naomi Shihab Nye.

Naomi Shihab Nye

Naomi Shihab Nye

Naomi Shihab Nye gives voice to her experience as an Arab-American through poems about heritage and peace that overflow with a humanitarian spirit.

3 Likes

Im the knee. Dont know why lol.

3 Likes

Thought I was the gall bladder. Flare up painfully every so often and people want me removed.

3 Likes

I’m the pit in the stomach that tightens etc from anxiety and doom

2 Likes

You are the good bacteria in the stomach @CoCo. @shutterbug I said you were the liver before because you purify the waste.

2 Likes

I’d be the backside because I’m so full of ■■■■.

2 Likes

I think you’d be a good kidney or ACL.

1 Like

Thyroid gland sounds interesting :smile:

2 Likes

I am a wisdom tooth. People hope I’d bring along some wisdom but I don’t even help chew the food; all I do is slowly rot until need to be removed.

2 Likes

You are vampire fangs @Andrey

1 Like

I’m surprised nobody chose nostril hairs yet. They help filter out dust particles from inhaled air. Pretty much the same way our mods block unwanted post(er)s. But I’m not suggesting anything :innocent:

1 Like

I’m the pancreas. I flare up constantly when you eat too much fatty things, and then am a hideous pain in your side. I can’t be removed. I will then go away after a time and you will forget about me until the next attack. :rofl:

1 Like