What biological part of schizophrenia.com are you?

So let’s say @szadmin is the brain. The mods are the backbone. Where do you fit in?

I might be a pinky finger or something like that.

8 Likes

I’m a foreign virus invading the body.

8 Likes

I’m the universe, the controller of all.

4 Likes

I wanted to say I’m like the appendix, but it just seems too grim and I couldn’t find a good analogy.

5 Likes

I’d be the part of it that worries a lot :smile:

4 Likes

I’d say @everhopeful is the eyes and @Pikasaur is the lungs.

3 Likes

I’ve been thinking a lot about the heart. Sorry if this bugs you guys. As for the heart comparisons it would be @77nick77, @rogueone, @PatrickT, and @Leaf

5 Likes

I’m curious, what function do the lungs have in the schizophrenia.com body? :smile:

1 Like

You circulate oxygen to the rest of the body. Every part of the body relies on you.

1 Like

@shutterbug would be the liver.

2 Likes

The ears im hearing all of you, all of you. Make it stop please pleeeaaasee …:sob:

1 Like

I like to fancy myself as a bit of the Funny Bone on this forum…along with @77nick77, @shutterbug and others!

When my schizo is in remission, and I’m feeling good, my humour usually steps up to the forefront. You’ll know I’m doing well when I start with the corny jokes. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am the right testicle

6 Likes

Can I be the teeth? :rofl: but maybe the baby teeth cause I havent been here for that long

3 Likes

Teeth are important. Hope you floss.

1 Like

yeah, I think I’m the mouth

sometimes, many times, gagged.

4 Likes

I am the anatomical snuff box

3 Likes

I’m not sure what that is @anon94176359

1 Like

Is a funny part of the hand. It is called it because back in the day you would pour snuff into it to snort

2 Likes

Can I be a third nipple?

3 Likes