What are your top 3 topics you discuss on this site and real life

On this website my top 3 topics are sports, food, and mental illness

In real life my top 3 topics are sports, food, family

7 Likes

On here sports, meds and paranoia.

In real life sports, aliens and conspiracy theories

7 Likes

Is it good you can’t mention aliens and conspiracy theories on this website @anon35166066

2 Likes

Yeah that stuff could really set someone off on here. Is fine though - I keep that part of my life off the forum

3 Likes

I like talking philosophy, personal experiences with MI, and just chatting with folks about anything on here.

In real life I don’t talk all that much. It’s a shame I get shy about conversing with people.

2 Likes

Dude badass avatar @Coldcomfort. Cyborg chimp.

4 Likes

Sports, family and horniness

2 Likes

I wish you could overcome the horniness @Briteeyez seems like a legitimate issue. I honestly have no clue what you could do though.

I wish I wasn’t so horny. Masturbation is becoming my hobby and I hate it. My husband is not in the mood so I don’t want to be in the mood either. When he rejects me I feel so lonely

2 Likes

When he’s not in the mood for me it makes me think even more that he cheats. But that could be the paranoia

1 Like

I doubt your husband cheats. I’m sure he loves you very much.

He was so angry yesterday about the appt not working out. He kept criticizing me

1 Like

I’m sure there was nothing you could do. He was just blowing off some steam. He will feel bad about it one day.

Sometimes I wish I were dead. Then I wouldn’t have to deal with things. I know that’s selfish. I need to pray for strength

1 Like

I’m really not a good example for you I basically gave up. You have a family you can’t give up like me. You have to fight through it.

Everyday is a fight. Get tired of fighting. Wish I could sleep and not wake up. But I have to be strong for my girls.

2 Likes

Being alive is a gift. You have to live to it’s fullest. I’m just figuring out how to live again. It’s a long road when you give up.

2 Likes

When I’m having a bad day the youngest will hug and kiss me and let me know everything is ok. Got to run

3 Likes

See ya hope you feel better.

1 Like

On this site, cures and recovery and religion.

Off site, news events (usually politics,) “nothing in particular” (just shooting the breeze), and video games (mainly Street Fighter V these days.)

1 Like