What Are Your Strengths?

I guess I’m decent at learning things except music and language. It’s hit or miss. Depends on how I’m doing mentally. It’s nice to say I finished a coursera or edx course from MIT or something. Not many people can do that. It’s still hard and I fail a lot mainly due to boredom, relapse, or being unable to concentrate. I’m unique in my family. I actually enjoy learning complex things. I get excited when I hear about general relativity and stuff even though I never got that far. Statistical mechanics and algorithms was a fascinating class. Never finished it though.

That’s my main strength is my endurance and not willing to give up. I was a hard worker at one time. Schizophrenia put me in a position where I nearly lost all that for 9 years.

1 Like

I liked your post!!

2 Likes

You’re insidemind, right?

1 Like

I am kind , loyal, loving, honest, ethical, and no matter how many times I get knocked down I get back up and try again.

3 Likes

Yes, sir. I remember you.

1 Like

My strength is I can assemble a color combo that impresses people in my imagination.

2 Likes

I think my biggest strength is patience. :zebra::zebra::zebra:

2 Likes

I think my biggest strength is being able to explain how I feel in the moment.

2 Likes

Easy joke. ,., …

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.