What Are Your Strengths?

C’mon folks…we’re all good at something!

I fancy myself a quick wit, a half decent songwriter and a good Father.

What are your strengths? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I think I’m open minded, persevering, and sensible

3 Likes

I can usually find common ground with all different types of people. I’m an excellent writer and editor. I make great mixtapes. I’m loyal.

2 Likes

If I devote myself to something, I become better than someone else would be at it.

3 Likes

Yea it is nice to feel like you are the best at something.
:upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Perseverance. I’ve been put through a ton of ■■■■ in my 40 years, but I keep at it, keep trying.

Oh, and I’m a decent cook, too. I think I am also a nice person.

3 Likes

I’m good at theology. I’m good at meditation. Nothing else. I’m pretty useless in everyday matters. Oh I forgot, I am good at composing dadaist music and poems

2 Likes

Playing and songwriting, although I haven’t written in ages- sold my recording equipment.
I’m a really good shopper, give me a reasonable budget and I’ll find the deals.
Me and my GF do really well on SSI, we live much better than you would think on a low income.

2 Likes

Most of my strength lies in my glutes. I have a killer ass.

my strenght is air fire and water

Spiritual
Strong willed
Self actualized
Financially disciplined

3 Likes

my strenght is my soul

1 Like

I am intelligent
I am kind
I have a weird sense of humour
I am creative, and good at creative things
I am compassionate

1 Like

I was a good athlete, playing soccer. I was fast also. I broke a record in the shuttle run that hasn’t been broken in 7 years. The shuttle run measures quickness. You have to run back and forth around 20 yards. I also competed in a track meet in elementary school and I competed against 23 other schools. They took the people with the best time for each school and they competed with each other. I got first place in the 600 yard dash. I was in the third grade…and I also get in a 3 way tie with first place. My fifth grade year I also competed against, the same amount of schools…with the 100 yard dash. I got like 6th place, but I didn’t try. I was trying to save my energy for the final heat…and then when I made the final heat, I was planning on taking my nylon pants and try as hard as it gets. My mother asked my before the final heat 'do you want to take your pants off. I got angry because I was very independent, so I didn’t try during the final heat.

1 Like

I am able to cheer myself up sometimes. Somehow i always find hope in the dark hours.

1 Like

Well, my strenghts : (i guess)

Kind, organized, open minded, listens to others, helpuf, and a bit “psychologist”.

1 Like

I also scored the winning goal in the final game in the state tournament. So we were the best team in the state. My coach would put me on defense…on the fastest player on the other team. I would shut them down almost every single time, except one player…who scored 2 goals on me. He out smarted me. That was in the reginal tournament. The reginal tournament was with the best teams in each state competed against each other with the southeast region of the us.

1 Like

I’m just saying this to prove that a person with sz can be gifted. I’m trying to help everybody on this site to feel more significant with having sz. :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m also gifted with the drums. I also play the drums just like carter beauford, who plays for the Dave Mathews band. It is called fusion beats. I’m still a beginner now. Again I’m just trying to prove, that a person with sz can be gifted at things, and again I’m trying to make everybody feel more significant.

3 Likes

Morals,kindness,generosity,love nature etc

1 Like